23

Engraving on her pinnae, licking her ears and neck, Xia Zheng's voice was low, muffled, and a little hoarse: "Pudin?"—Tang's mother's voice was loud, and he heard it too.

"It was a stray cat I fed before, and it was sent to the Home of Love."

"Are you going to see it today?" He stretched out his hand and pulled her body around. While talking, he fell on her face with dense kisses, and the movements of kneading her tits became more and more vigorous. saw cat food."

"Hmm..." Tang Manman's whole body went limp from his kiss, and his thoughts became clouded.

Xia Zheng asked again: "Where did you feed it? Why didn't you take it home and raise it yourself?"

"Well, I... my mother is allergic to cat hair, just... right where I used to go to school... Well, there is a... old house, and now... it's demolished."

Her voice became softer and softer, and was gradually replaced by humming again. The big dick returned to the wet and hot tender cunt, and the small bed creaked again, loud and loud... The heavy rain outside the window stopped early, and there was a bright moon in the sky. The night is still very long.

==================================================== == ===

Candy!

You guys continue

,

After the misunderstanding was resolved, Tang Manman and Xia Zheng became more and more inseparable.

Probably because he was afraid that Tang Manman would think wildly again, when he went to the company early the next morning, Xia Zheng generously held Tang Manman's hand, met the eyes of dozens of people in the front hall, and stepped into the elevator slowly .

On the ring finger of Tang Manman's left hand, a diamond ring was shining brightly. At that time, the lady at the front desk opened her mouth wide in shock, and even dropped her mobile phone to the ground.

This scene immediately spread like a bird with wings, spreading throughout the Hongrui Building. Within a long time, everyone in the branch knew about it.

Boss has a girlfriend...no, boss is getting married soon!

As soon as the news came out, I don't know how many girls' hearts were broken, but most of them were watching the show, some gossip about when the boss got the master, some gossip about Tang Manman's background, and some. .. Gossip Anne.

Anne was suspended from her job for negligence. According to Lubian News, this position may not be restored in the future. Next, this is under our parallel, in the year

What big mistake did she make that made the boss so angry? Thinking about Annie's incident against Tang Manman during the team building of the secretary office and the personnel department, the people who eat melons suddenly realized that it turned out that Mrs. Boss was offended .

At this moment, the gossip and rumors about Tang Manman in the company disappeared in an instant. Although Tang Manman looked easy to bully, who taught her that there was a big tiger behind her, and she couldn't touch it.

At this time, the big tiger was playing a kiss game with the little white rabbit in the office.

Tang Manman was imprisoned on Xia Zheng's lap, while trying to avoid his big hands that ignited fire, he also had to bear his kiss: "Uh, uh...don't mess...