18

Her face was still flushed, and her lips were a little swollen. Frowning, Zhizhi said, "Don't sleep, I have something to ask you.

' ... what is it?" Tang Manman felt a little bad.

Zhizhi sat up straight, her tone was unusually serious: "I asked you, you have to answer me seriously.

"What's the relationship between you and Mr. Xia?"

Tang Manman's heart tightened: "What, what's the relationship...that's the relationship between the superior and the superior.

"Come on Tang Manman, you think I'm being fooled." Zhizhi sneered, "The relationship between superiors and subordinates, how could he stand up for you in public? It's still Annie who sticks out.

"Also, the last time Cheng Xue targeted you, I felt strange at that time, although Cheng Xue did something wrong, how could she be fired immediately?"

"Manman," her tone softened,

"I'm not trying to force you to ask anything, and I'm not blaming you for hiding it from me, Mr. Xia...he is...the boss after all, so what do you do with him. ..

Tang Manman fell silent, she didn't expect Zhizhi to spot it, and that's right, Zhizhi is so smart, she will find out sooner or later.

She didn't say anything before, just because she didn't want Zhizhi to worry, but now it seems that Zhizhi has already worried.

Pursing her lips, Tang Manman said softly: "He... wants me to be his girlfriend.

Hearing this, Zhizhi breathed a sigh of relief: "Then you two are dating."

Contact... They should be regarded as dating.

C went to work together, ate and lived together, Xia Zheng never shied away from saying that they were lovers, although the outside world didn't know, but they were still dating.

.Um.

"Is he serious about you?"

.he...

Tang Manman didn't know how to answer this question.

If Xia Zheng treats her well, there is no need to question it 100%. But Tang Manman didn't know whether he wanted to continue this kindness seriously, or it was just a momentary passion.

Seeing that she was silent, Zhizhi took a light breath: "Then, did he ever say he likes you?"

The tent fell into silence again. After a long time, Tang Manman shook his head.

Between them, the love words closest to liking are probably the phrase "I just want you".

Involuntarily, Tang Manman thought of the lingering past just now, the man whispered softly in her ear, his voice was all touching and seductive, he said, "He misses you so much that he can't even fall asleep".

Tang Manman didn't want to admit it, but what she thought at that time was, if that "he" refers to himself, how good it would be.

The eyes dimmed at some point, the lights were dim, and the light was lonely.

Zhizhi was a little flustered immediately, and she hurriedly said: "Manman, don't think too much. I don't think Mr. Xia is the kind of casual person. Since he said he wants you to be his girlfriend and is dating you, he must be serious." .”