21

The last stubbornness, even if it is about to collapse, must hold on to the remaining dignity.

"Sorry, Mr. Xia," she said.

"I'm not interested in being a free surrogate. If you want to find a pregnant mother for the heir of the Xia family, you'd better not look for me."

==================================================== == ===

I don't know anything, I didn't write this chapter【Innocent

Because I'm stupid (High H)

The air froze for a moment.

The tail sound that has not dissipated slowly reverberates, hua la la, hua la la, together with the sound of water, it is like beating a drum.

Silence teaches people to suffocate, but after the silence, there is a gushing chill.

"What did you say"

Tang Manman heard a voice that seemed to be squeezed out from between his teeth. He was holding back, he was suppressing his anger, and he repeated it again coldly:

"Tang Manman, say it again."

It's over, everything, that's it.

Tang Manman wanted to cry, but she laughed.

"President Xia didn't hear clearly." She smiled lightly, "Okay, let me say it again, I'm not interested in being a pregnant mother, I...  

Before she finished speaking, a strong force hit her, and she was pressed hard against the wall. Without any development or foreplay, the thick cock stabbed into her flower path without hesitation.

"Well!

The severe pain made her tense up in an instant, she penetrated and thrust.... The tight vagina was forcibly stretched open, at that moment Tang Manman was like a puppet whose stomach had been ripped open, heart and lungs cut out . pain made her tremble all over, and she clenched her teeth tightly to prevent herself from breathing out in pain.

"Say it again." The man's fiery breath sprayed on the side of her neck. In the past, the breath was always lingering, but now there was only a beast-like roar:

"Tang Manman, you have the guts to say it again!"

Xia Zheng was going crazy with anger, he never imagined that Tang Manman poured him such a basin of cold water .

The giant wedged deeply into the flower path, and the tip accurately stabbed the most sensitive soft flesh mercilessly. He heard a small, low moon. Grabbing his shoulders, he forcefully turned the girl's little face away.

Under the light, her face was covered with tears, and she stared at him stubbornly, biting her lip hard with her white teeth, even biting blood out of it.

Xia Zheng's heart tightened suddenly.

Subconsciously, he eased his strength in and out. The big hands were holding her fragrant shoulders, the knuckles were faintly white.

"I can pretend that I haven't heard what you said just now. In the future, I'm not allowed to say it again.

"No, no..." Tang Manman smiled miserably, "Don't do this, don't do that, you haven't thought about what I want."