3

Xia Zheng seemed to notice that she was distracted, and bit her lip dissatisfied: "What are you thinking about, concentrate on it."

"Well,... Xia, Mr. Xia... Tang Manman tried hard to let himself make a sound in the gap between kisses, "No, it can't... um, here... it can't .

"Why not?" The man's voice was hoarse.

"Because here... I, is the office.

As soon as the words were finished, she felt that the conversation was very familiar. A smile flashed in the man's eyes, he picked her up with a little effort, put his arms around her and sat in the chair.

This pose is exactly the same as that of the heroine and heroine in the article. His tongue slid across Tang Manman's ears, and his slender fingers stretched gracefully, landing on her upturned chest.

"Why not?" He repeated again, his delicately hoarse voice rushed past his ears like electricity, Tang Manman had never heard him speak in such a tone.

It is low and heavy, as if it is on fire, and it seems to contain ice.

Her body trembled, she moved her long fingers lightly, and accurately pressed the cherry fruit under her clothes.

"Well.....

Unanimously, he laughed lowly: "Your place is already hardened."

"Ah, ah....no, I didn't.....

Without giving her a chance to defend herself, Xia Zheng moved his hand and started circular around her nipples. It was midsummer, and the clothes were thin. Tang Manman was only wearing a simple white shirt. The material was soft silk. With a light twist, you could feel the pattern on the bra.

The slightly concave and convex lines were pressed by fingers like this. At first, her nipples were indeed still asleep. As the man's provocative and lingering kneading gradually woke up, a bump the size of a peanut was pushed up on the bra, and it rose up. It seems that the clothes are going to be torn.

"Come on," Xia Zheng said again, "Let me see, how hard is your nipple?"

After all, he unbuttoned his clothes and slid his hand in just like in the text.

"Uh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

"No... um, no... no." The big palm grasped the soft breasts, as if playing with a very novel thing, pinching and rubbing, kneading the two balls constantly changing their shape , A piece of snow-white overflowed from the tiger's mouth.

"You don't seem to have written this sentence." Xia Zheng said suddenly.

Tang Manman's sanity was still hazy, and he was startled when he heard the words. Seeing her staring blankly at him, the man couldn't help laughing: "You don't remember anything you wrote?"

"I, I..." She muttered and couldn't speak, and then she was pinched by the tip of her nipple:

"Be good, and do as you write."