16

His hands gently wrapped around the man's neck.

This action made Xia Zheng's eyes brighten. He held her face in his arms and kissed her more passionately. There was a sound of water in the kiss, and the big tongue wandered and plundered wanted only in the small mouth, familiar and gentle, strong and lingering.

After a deep kiss, Tang Manman became dizzy, not only his lips, but even his bones became soft.

After finally Xia Zheng let her go, his thin lips were still rubbing against her small mouth: "Why are you hiding from me in the afternoon?"

Tang Manman felt guilty: ...I didn't hide.

Not being honest, with a flash of brilliance in his eyes, his big hand slid in along the hem of the clothes that were half lifted.

Because Tang Manman was going to climb a mountain today, Tang Manman was wearing loose casual pants. Xia Zheng pulled down the hem of the pants, but he didn't pull off the pants completely.

Between the separated clothes and trousers was a section of tender waist and most of his round buttocks. His hands were hot and scaling, and when he stroked them lightly, it was like a ball of fire.

"Don't..." Tang Manman pressed his hand reluctantly, "There...someone here."

Although the camping site is large, it can't hold up to the large number of people who came to the group building this time. Two people are in a tent, and each tent is very close to each other. Although it is not possible to hear a sneeze and a word, but if you get lost , couldn't help moaning, obviously about to be exposed.

"There was no one in the car last time," the man coaxed her in a low voice, "Hey, don't you miss me?"

As he spoke, his hand took Tang Manman's little hand and pressed it between his crotch. It was a big bulging bag, obviously Xiao Xia Zheng was impatient.

"Manman, touch him," the hoarse voice lingered in the girl's ears, "Look at how hot and hard he is, he misses you so much that he can't even fall asleep."

As if to confirm his words, under the little hand, the thick and hard giant jumped, and the round top was against the crotch, as if it was going to pierce there and bounce out.

How could Tang Manman be able to resist such words, he stared at her with his head down, his black pupils were as deep as ever, and in that gloom, there seemed to be an intoxicating gentleness. His deep voice was like a cello , his fingers lightly plucked the strings, and when the strings trembled, even his heart trembled.

Almost subconsciously, Tang Manman couldn't help but wonder if he missed her too, tossing and turning, thinking about her. Otherwise, why would there be so much lingering in his eyes, densely woven into a net, tightly engulfing her.

"Then it can't fall asleep, what will you do?" She blurted out with a fever in her head.

Xia Zheng laughed softly, and he moved closer, sending Yulong deeper into the girl's hand: "Of course I was thinking about Manman, let him exercise, and he will naturally fall asleep."

With a bang, Tang Manman was completely red from head to toe.

Xia Zheng no longer gave her a chance to escape, so he straightened his waist forward, and with her little hand, the giant thing directly touched her thigh: "Now he is very excited, I can't do it on my own. Manman, you Say what to do?"