17

"Well,... um...

Not only that, he also adjusted the angle, imitating the movement of the dick going in and out of the hole, and began to insert Tang Manman's small mouth with his fingers one after the other.

Tang Manman subconsciously wanted to push his fingers out with her tongue, but she was pinched and played with the tip of her tongue. Immediately, she couldn't hold back the saliva that was about to drip to the corner of her mouth, which made her chin and neck wet all at once, and even some silver threads were still there. Flowed to the chest. On.

Both the upper and lower mouths were inserted, and the flower diameter became tighter and tighter, and she soon reached climax.

At times like this in the past, Xia Zheng could still plug it in for a hundred more before releasing it, but it may be because he was holding back hard. He didn't forcefully guard the gate, but hit the flower heart hard, and when the flower fluid sprayed out, he could not release it. At that moment, a low growl escaped from his throat, he grabbed the girl's little hand and interlocked her fingers, and also sprayed the turbid liquid into her flower pot.

γ7 A touch of lingering, hearty.

The warm and familiar embrace gently embraced the girl, Xia Zheng brushed away the sweaty long hair on her cheek, and kissed that small porcelain-white face: "Don't hide from me in the future, do you hear?"

"I...Tang Manman couldn't help but pouted, "I'm not afraid of you messing around.

Of course, even if he hid, someone still messed up.

Xia Zheng chuckled and hugged her even tighter: "I won't do it next time.

"Really" she widened her eyes.

"Well. If you don't like it, then I won't do it.

The soft voice slowly echoed, and the tent fell silent. Neither of them spoke, but there was an indescribable tranquility in their hearts.

Just a moment later, the atmosphere of Ning Xin was broken. Tang Man moved his body uncomfortably, and his upturned buttocks were immediately slapped.

"Well," she glared at someone bitterly, "Why do you..."

It wasn't just venting, the big dick was excited again. A thick hard object was pressed against her still wet buttocks, and the temperature was not to mention scaling.

Xia Zheng didn't take it seriously, and stroked her slender waist: "Who taught you to be so fragrant, I want to eat a few more bites, can't I?"

"Besides," he stood up and pressed the girl under him, "I'm so good, you should be happy."

Tang Manman was so choked that he couldn't speak for himself. Although his words are not bragging, but, with such a hooligan appearance, is he still that absolute and indifferent boss?

Xia Zheng didn't care about abstinence or not, and he had already twitched his index finger when he regained his glory. Grabbing the snowy buttocks under his palm and kneading them a few times, his eyes darkened, and he hugged Tang Manman's limp body and put him in a kneeling position.

"Manman, do you want me to love you from behind?"

The fiery cock came up, opened the buttocks, and poked the wet little mouth.