9

Halfway through the door, she couldn't help but turn her head: "That...how did you agree?"

As an employee of Hongrui, Tang Manman knew how powerful Xia Zheng was. He kept his word and never let anyone disobey his orders, even in the past few days of their contact, it was the first time Xia Zheng compromised with him just now.

"I'm happy." He said flatly.

Well, it's still the boss's usual style.

Tang Manman wanted to stare at him, but when the words came to her lips, they turned into a curved arc, "Then I'm leaving," she waved her hand at him, "Bye bye—"

Sitting in the car, Xia Zheng said "um", paused slightly, and waved at her uncomfortably. The Maybach didn't drive away immediately, but stopped at the spot, watched the girl gradually disappear with brisk steps, and then slid forward.

People come and go during the morning rush hours on weekdays. This scene should have been noticed by no one, but it fell into the eyes of a caring person.

The woman's car was parked on the side of the road, and her hand holding the steering wheel tightened. She was not mistaken, it was Xia Zheng's car. It was still early in the morning when the little girl got out of his car, could it be that they...

The tall and slender eyebrows were twisted into a ball, and the woman lowered her eyes. It seems... need to try it out.

==================================================== == ===

Confession (*/ω\*)

stranger

,

Tang Manman didn't know that her underground relationship with Xia Zheng was exposed on the first day. She was in an inexplicably good mood and was very energetic all day long.

Although she hasn't become a regular yet, because she has always been down-to-earth and hardworking, she is very popular in the office. But this day, Tang Manman felt like he was being targeted.

As soon as she entered the office, her colleague Cheng Xue threw a thick stack of documents on her desk_:. "Hurry up and tidy up, we need it for the ten o'clock meeting.

Tang Manman picked it up and looked at it: "This should be sorted out on Monday, why did it take until today?"

The other party turned around and left as if they hadn't heard it. She is a senior, and Tang Manman couldn't say anything. After thinking about it, it should be done before ten o'clock, so he hurried to work .

After a while, a human voice came from outside: "Quick, Annie called someone to come over, Mr. Xia has to go out."

She heard a familiar name and looked up from a large pile of data.

Xia Zheng is going to meet with a partner, right? The high-level executives are discussing cooperation with a consortium in the United States recently. Xia Zheng is so busy that he doesn't touch the ground. There are seven or eight meetings, large and small, throughout the day. It's no wonder that he still has time to read dirty articles at this time. Tang Manman thought about how he was so energetic last night when he didn't sleep half the night.