22

Being forced, it seems to be intoxicated.

The tears gushing out didn't know whether it was pain or happiness. The harder Tang Manman cried, the tighter her breasts became. She saw her breasts being grasped and kneaded by the man, and her little mouth opened, I shed fluid that I couldn't hold back because of bliss...

Her eyes were white and her ears were buzzing.

"Please..." She finally uttered those shameful words, "Let me go, let me go..."

"Tang Manman," the man smiled coldly, "then why didn't you let me go?"

For some reason, Tang Manman could hear bitterness in that laughter: "You think I lack a woman, a woman who is willing to give birth to me?"

"In the whole city of Hai, in the whole province of A, there are many women who want to climb into Xia Zheng's bed. Why you, why I don't let you go, don't you understand?"

After taking a breath, Tang Manman seemed to have stopped his heartbeat. The cock was pushed forward again, and it hit the palace wall fiercely. Her whole body trembled and twitched. She was dizzy from the bliss that surged, and she heard Xia Zheng whisper behind her:

"Because I'm stupid, I fell in love with you idiot."

==================================================== == ===

Come back sweet in the next chapter! 【Well, can you put down the knife QAQ

Do as long as you want (H)

When he woke up, Tang Manman found himself lying on the bed.

The small single bed in the bedroom was enough for her to lie on alone, and besides her there was a big man squeezed in.

Xia Zheng was holding her in his arms in an extremely awkward position, the dick was still stuffed in her small hole, the full coloratura squeezed the stick body slightly, as she woke up slowly, subconsciously shrank, and sucked the penis The fat well ed up again, and a feeling of fullness came instantly.

"Well...she couldn't help snorting.

"Wake up." Xia Zheng's faint voice sounded above her head.

Too bad, Tang Manman wanted to close his eyes and pretend to be asleep, but his body had already reacted, but he couldn't hide it from Xia Zheng.

Raising his hand, he pinched the girl's upturned little nose: "I'm still pretending to be asleep, and I'll tell you what happened in the afternoon when I wake up.

With an itchy nose, Tang Manman could only open his eyes. Looking at Xia Zheng's face, she dodged guiltily: "I... yes, I'm sorry.

She heard correctly what Xia Zheng said before fainting.

"Because I'm stupid, I fell in love with you idiot.

He clearly stated that he liked her. When I heard those two words, the joy gushed out of my body, I didn't know whether it was because of the orgasm, or this simple sentence.

It turned out that she misunderstood him.

Then he didn't ask any questions, and said straight away that he wanted to break up. Xia Zheng didn't even have a chance to explain, because he didn't know what happened.