2

Terrified, trembling and shaking.

"Mr. Xia, the girl bit her lip, she didn't dare to look at the man standing behind her, so she could only muster up her courage, "Here...no. "

"why not"

A low voice suddenly sounded.

Tang Manman blurted out: "Because this is an office.

As soon as she finished speaking, she froze. I didn't dare to move my fingers on the keyboard, and only then did I feel a person standing behind me. ,

The man seemed to bend down, brushing the back of her neck with a warm breath, faint and long, with the smell of cologne. A slender hand landed on the table and tapped lightly, and she heard a chuckle:

"I think it's okay. In the office, it's not impossible.

Ruined....

It's over, it's over, it's over, it's over! This voice, this hand, she will never admit that it is Xia Zheng.

For a moment, Tang Manman just wanted to faint. However, her hand on the keyboard kept shaking, and the keys made a creaking sound, as if mocking her, a poor employee who was caught by the boss.

"Why didn't you write it?" Xia Zheng said flatly.

There was no emotion in his voice, except for the chuckle just now, there was not even a little ups and downs. This is also the most common appearance of Xia Zheng in front of people. He is always as indifferent as ice, and in the coldness, there is also a kind of coldness that the superior is not angry and aggressive.

That's it - a guy, now caught red-handed writing smut in her office.

Tang Manman's palms were full of sweat, she tried her best to turn her stiff neck, and smiled dryly at the man behind her: "President Xia...

Sure enough, it was him.

Slanting eyebrows, a high nose, and thin lips, if they are pursed tightly, he looks a bit cold. But those eyes happened to be flirtatious peach blossom eyes, but he usually didn't like to smile, and his cold complexion made his black pupils turn into cold pools, which made people dispel the last thought of daring to get close.

He is so good-looking, the man in the novel mainly has photos, so he must look like him.

After working in Hongrui for more than half a year, this is the first time Tang Manman has been so close to him. But right now she has nothing on her mind, all she wants to do is cry:

"President Xia, I was wrong, ...

"Where are you wrong?" The man's expression remained unchanged.

"I shouldn't, in the office... do things that have nothing to do with work."

It's just a small dirty article, although the male lead of the dirty article is suspected to be a boss, he won't be fired.

Tang Manman prepared the worst plan, but Xia Zheng raised his eyebrows suddenly: "You are right.

"During lunch break, do whatever you want