25

: "That's it, you go to bed early, don't wait for me."

Go to bed early, don't wait for me... Holding the phone, Boss Xia was furious, he was so perfunctory, and even drank outside alone!

At this time, he completely forgot that Tang Manman was having a dinner with a large group of people in the company, and the resentment of being neglected by his own wife made Xia Boss furious on the spot. Regardless of Aunt Jiang coming over to ask him what he wanted for dinner, he put on his coat and told the driver :"drive to..."

Wait, she didn't tell him where she was, she got even angry!

==================================================== == ===

A CEO who doesn't know the truth: Why does my wife keep looking at me with sympathy recently? ? ?

plan

In the dimly lit room, a seductive groan came from the bed.

"Ah, ah...don't, don't mess around here—"

Immediately there was a loud sound of water, a pair of long legs exposed outside the quilt trembled violently, the seductive voice let out a long wave, and the big bed returned to calm.

After the passion, the man cared the sweaty face of the woman in his arms: "Did you have a good time just now?"

"Oh, how bad are you——" the woman's hand painted in bright color Kodan lightly pushed on the man's chest, shy and annoying, "It's hurting him all over there.

"Hahahaha!" The man laughed complacently, "Little slut, let my brother love you again.

After he finished speaking, he turned over and pressed the woman under him again, not even noticing the flash of disgust in the woman's eyes.

"Don't, don't—" the woman half pushed, but the man grabbed her hand:

".Going to my bed and trying to pretend to be chaste

"Female" There was sarcasm in the man's voice, "An Dazhu, you delicately tricked me last time, and I haven't settled with you yet. Although I, Deng Songtao, is not a big shot, if you use me as a gunman, you have to see if you have the ability.

It turned out that the two people rolling together on the bed were actually Annie and Deng Songtao.

Seeing Deng Songtao's sarcasm directly, Annie was about to explode. Thinking of today's plan, she secretly gritted her teeth and held back the anger.

"People didn't say no, why are you so anxious?

Well," she said coquettishly, raising her hand to hook Deng Songtao's neck, "I'm afraid you'll be tired after you've been drinking.

"Then you underestimate your good brother," Deng Songtao smiled evilly and pinched her chest, "What's the point of drinking some wine, drinking for fun, my brother will let you see what it means to be intoxicated today.

At the end of the sentence, he rushed again, and the two on the bed were entangled for a moment.

Annie tried her best to seduce the man on her body. Deng Songtao couldn't control her seduction, and she made it faster and faster, thinking in her heart, although this stinky bitch has a deep scheming heart, she tastes good.