31

Popular with readers.

Her abacus is crackling, but the ideal is very plump, and the reality is very skinny.

It didn't take long before Tang Manman was lost again by her husband. At this time, Xia Zheng was still majestic. Seeing that he wouldn't stop fucking for an hour or two, Tang Manman hurriedly begged for mercy: "Husband, don't... Can't bear it."

But as Xia Zheng said, she asked for it. Finally, after a series of passions, Tang Manman fell asleep from exhaustion. Xia Zheng carried her back to the bedroom, stroking his wife's sleeping face with tenderness in his eyes.

He got out of bed and went to a chest of drawers in the room. There is a small iron box in the top drawer of the cabinet, and inside is a somewhat old note——

"I'm going to move to the Home of Love, come and see me when you have time, I won't catch you again, meow—"

The graceful handwriting, the cat head with teeth and claws.

When he saw this note by the cat litter that day, for some reason, he couldn't help but smile.

It turned out that someone had been feeding the grumpy cat with him, and someone had been watching him silently. For no reason, an idea came into his mind to meet that person.

Xia Zheng waited by the old house for a few days, until the old house was completely demolished, but still no one left him a note. A little melancholy, a little regretful, like a little ripple on the heart lake, but finally dissipated helplessly .

He never thought that one day he would meet that person again. It is clear that the trajectories that crossed each other, but in the end they intersected again. This is probably a miracle.

After learning about the cat named Pudding from Tang Manman, he almost instinctively chose to go to the Home of Love.

Sure enough, it was that grumpy cat. Although he was much fatter than before, he would bark his teeth whenever he saw Xia Zheng. Then he went to investigate Tang Manman's path to school, and went to the company to look through her handwriting. .. Xia Zheng remembered all these little things in his heart.

Their fate started a long time ago, and it will continue forever.