10

I heard someone gossiping about her in the tea room.

"Isn't that Tang Manman too aggressive? An intern, relying on his own good looks, really doesn't know how powerful the heavens are."

"Alas," came Cheng Xue's cool voice, "She's young, a girl who just left school, maybe she still dreams of catching a wealthy son-in-law and marrying into a wealthy family, and she doesn't care how much she weighs. A few taels."

Well, only now did Tang Manman understand the reason why he was being targeted, it turned out to be because of Xia Zheng. But she didn't even talk to Xia Zheng today, why are these people staring at her.

She didn't make a sound, and turned to look for Lin Ye.

"Brother Lin, I finished the documents you asked me to do last time." She put a stack of manuscripts on Lin Ye's desk.

Lin Ye picked it up and looked at it, very satisfied: "I know you are quick to do things. You can use this case to make changes, don't worry, just give it to me next week."

"Okay," Tang Manman nodded, seemingly casually, "Then I'll put it aside for now, I still have some materials to get."

After hearing this, Lin Ye asked casually, "What information?"

"I haven't read it yet, Cheng Xue just gave it to me," she said calmly, "Tomorrow is Friday, and it seems that I have to work overtime today to get it right."

What a fine person Lin Ye is, he frowned upon hearing this, but Tang Manman stopped talking and greeted Lin Ye: "Then I'll go out first, Brother Lin."

She is not a bun who has to swallow her anger after being bullied. She can do her job, but her boss also needs to know what she is suffering. What Lin Ye dislikes the most is people who push work to colleagues. Tang Manman just waits to see Cheng Xue's bad luck.

==================================================== == ===

Next door's new article "Did you sleep today" solicits extras

Interested cuties can leave a message in the comment area next door, the name, age, gender and identity are not limited, free play

What's up=3=

I'm waiting for you

,

Tang Manman did not expect that the actions of the superiors were very fast. Before leaving get off work, Tang Manman heard that Cheng Xue had been fired. Assistant Lin's move was really ruthless, Tang Manman couldn't help but be speechless, she didn't 't know that this order had nothing to do with Lin Ye, it was Xia Zheng's.

In the CEO's office, the man's slender fingers were tapping on the table, "It's time to get off work," he said flatly, "Go back first."

Lin Ye and Annie stood on the left and the other on the right. After reporting the daily work summary, Lin Ye collected the documents and said with a playful smile: "Boss sent a message, so I can go home early today."

Annie hesitated a bit: "President Xia, tonight. Go to the Hongyue Group's reception...

"No." Xia Zheng said concisely. He stood up, seeing Annie standing still, "Not going yet"