19

After being kicked out of the car by Xia Zheng during the team building, Annie kept a low profile in the company for a long time, and even took a few days off. Of course there are people in the company who spread gossip, and it 's Not too much because of her prestige, but this is already unforgivable for Annie.

The eyes were slightly cold, Tang Manman answered the phone, she was fully focused to see what the other party had to say, but Annie was very calm: "Tang Manman, come out and talk- let's talk.

"We have nothing to talk about.

"It's related to Xia Zheng, you don't even talk about it"

Hearing this name, Tang Manman felt a nameless anger surge up: "Annie, Miss An, I really don't understand."

"You like Xia Zheng, that's about you and him, why do you target me over and over again?"

"I didn't stop him from liking you, if you refuse to give up, then go and tell him, I don't want to get involved, and I won't accompany you.

After she finished speaking, she was about to cut off the phone, only to hear an angry shout from the other end of the phone: "Tang Manman, don't be so proud!"

"Do you think that if he is with you now, it means that he likes you? Let me tell you, I just called you today to kindly remind you what you think he likes you? Why do you think he wants to be with you "together"

"He just wants a baby and wants you to be a free surrogate!"

"Heh," Annie sneered maliciously, "I sent a video to your mailbox, believe it or not, it's up to you.

After finishing speaking, she hung up the phone neatly.

Tang Manman held the phone, feeling a little dazed for a moment. What did Annie say just now? She said that Xia Zheng just wanted to find a free surrogate

This is so unbelievable, Tang Manman subconsciously thought, even if he wanted to separate her and Xia Zheng, there was no need to find such a reason. But strangely, she opened her e-mail, and there was a new e-mail in it.

Slowly, she let out a breath.

Plug in the earphones, click on the video, and what you see is a blurred and shaking perspective. Obviously, this is a candid shot.

Tang Manman saw a hand with brightly painted Koudan on the nails, which was very familiar.

"Auntie," said a soft voice, "It's been a long time, but you still look so good.

It was Anne, she judged.

One of the people in the video is Annie, and this is the other person that Annie secretly filmed... The camera turned around, and Tang Manman saw the person opposite Annie.

This is probably in a coffee shop; or a western restaurant or something like that. The places photographed by the camera are all well-decorated. Looking up from the bottom, she saw a well-maintained, charming face, which looked familiar, as if Where have you seen Damen Feida?

"Oh, your mouth is sweet, it's okay to work beside Xiaozheng.

This is... Xia Zheng's mother!