6

"I see that you chose the new chapter in the office, don't you just want me to tease you here"

With a click, Tang Manman's heart sank.

He watched it, saw how she tossed the hero in the following plots, and knew her ID on the pornographic website. But Tang Manman couldn't figure it out, how could Xia Zheng find that website?

.The last time she was caught at the workplace, she used a word document and never opened the webpage. Could it be that Xia Zheng was so bored that he used the content of the chapters to search, and then followed the clues and found her crime scenes

Boss, how small is your mind?

She wanted to cry but had no tears, so she could only try her best to explain: "No, Mr. Xia, it's just a novel, and it has nothing to do with you.

"It has nothing to do with me," Xia Zheng sneered, "Then why is there a new president assistant called Lin Ye?"

When it's over, he actually read it so carefully that he didn't even forget the extra characters in the new chapter.

This role was arranged by Tang Manman to promote the plot, because she wrote the hero as Xia Zheng, and subconsciously used the name of Xia Zheng's assistant.

There are two big heads in the president's secretary office, one is Annie, and the other is Lin Ye. Annie is still a popular name, but Lin Ye is hard to say.

But Tang Manman still wanted to argue: "This is a coincidence

"Coincidentally or not, try it and you will know

up. As Xia Zheng spoke, he pecked and kissed her on the cheek and neck.

Tang Manman was so tender and panting by his kiss that his body slid straight down, he could only hold onto the cabinet tightly with his two small hands, and was firmly pressed against it by the man behind him. She has to stay away from him , otherwise...

Trying to stay away, but he bumped again and came up. The rough and hot feeling is very familiar. It was the thing that was pressing against her lower back when Tang Manman sat on Xia Zheng's lap last time, the man's... cock .

She knew what it was, her heart trembled, and her legs softened a little. Xia Zheng held her waist tightly, seeing that she still wanted to twist, he raised his hand and patted her buttocks: "Be honest.

His voice was cold, as if he was angry, but it was provocative and hoarse: "You don't like to wait halfway when someone knocks on the door, so let's try to see if there are people who don't have long eyes .

"If not, I'll admit it's a coincidence and I won't hold you accountable. If not...

He didn't finish his words, but directly put them into action.

"Oh! ..Ah.... Tang Manman let out a soft cry, and almost collapsed.

He he he he he touched...and her pussy again, just like last time. But that time his fingers just twirled around the flower mound, and suddenly died down after touching the sticky one.

At this time, Tang Manman raised his hips, Xia Zheng was behind her, and he could clearly see the beauty of the girl's private parts. He was not in a hurry, and he didn't tear off his underwear, but stroked them with his fingertips. Through a thin layer of fabric, he felt a small opening between his legs open and close, and he gradually woke up.