5

For the document, she pushed the door open with arrogance.

Behind the large boss chair, Xia Zheng is making a phone call

talk.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, he turned his back to the door, turned his face away slightly, and saw the petite figure of the girl.

Probably because she was afraid of disturbing him, she didn't make a sound, but lightly packed up the files in the row of cabinets against the wall.

Yes, the man raised his eyebrows slightly, after such a thing happened, he still had the guts to come to his office. He thought that with her character, she was going to find an excuse to shirk.

There was a big case at hand, he was a bit busy these days, and he was afraid of pushing her too hard, so Xia Zheng didn't make any further moves. After hanging up the phone, he tapped his fingers lightly on the table, seeing her behavior, can he go further?

Tang Manman didn't know that she had already become the prey of the hunters. She was concentrating on tidying up. The cabinets in the fifth row were a bit high. Although she was wearing high heels, she still had to stand on tiptoe and stretch her arms as far as possible to be able to to the above file.

Just like this, her skirt slipped. go up. The hip skirt was knee-length, and it had slipped up to half of her thighs unknownly at this moment. Although it didn't show up in the slightest, but with her movements, The pair of delicate buttocks became more and more rounded It is straight, like two overripe peaches.

Xia Zheng's eyes flicked, and he couldn't help but think of the delicate and plump feeling in front of her when she was sitting on his lap that day. In an instant, he felt blood rushing towards his crotch, and his thing actually seemed to look up.

Xia Zheng quickly looked away, wanting to teach her to go out, but he was a little bit reluctant.

Holding the mouse in his big hand, he slid unconsciously, and by accident, he opened a webpage in the favorites.

If Tang Manman was by his side, he would probably call out the first time he saw the webpage, because that webpage was nothing but the serialized page of "Don't Come, President".

Like her, Xia Zheng also seemed to be as familiar as she was. He directly dragged the mouse to the book review area, and there was a tall building built in the review, which was Tang Manman's continuation.

"Heh..." He smiled silently, and he followed the trend, but the more he looked, the darker Xia Zheng's face became.

I saw every scene in the continuation, workstations, bathrooms, bars... Every time the real thing is about to start, the lingering relationship between the hero and heroine will be interrupted just right. But the author also spent a lot of pen and ink to describe how uncomfortable the male lead was when he was forced to stop.

After doing this three or four times, not only the male protagonist vomited blood, but other readers in the comments also vomited blood.

Everyone wailed, and they all knelt in the building and begged the author of the original poster to give him a good time. Tang Manman came late with the ID of "Down with Black-hearted Capitalists". He explained in the comments that everyone's request would be met, and turned back another chapter New chapter up.