20

you"

All the longing, all the lingering, between the fusion of spirit and flesh, what Tang Manman wants is spirit, she has never thought about it, maybe she dare not think about it, what he wants is only flesh.

Before I knew it, it began to rain.

Tang Manman walked in a daze, not knowing that he had reached the bank of the river. It also happened that Xia Zhai's cooking aunt went out to buy vegetables. She saw Tang Manman lost her mind and subconsciously felt bad, so she quickly called Xia Zheng.

At this time, Xia Zheng had already returned from the wedding scene, and the black Maybach was shuttling through the traffic. Xia Zheng was thinking about whether to take Tang Manman out for dinner or at home, when he received a call from his aunt.

He frowned, and commanded the driver in a deep voice: "Turn around.

The rain was getting heavier and heavier, and when he found Tang Manman, the girl was sitting on a bench by the river, her body was soaked through.

Xia Zheng's anger surged up immediately, and he quickly walked over to cover her with his coat. He grabbed her arm and lifted her up: "What's going on? It's raining so hard, what are you doing outside?"

Tang Manman was startled, and raised his head blankly.

It is already early autumn, and the wind at night is a bit cool. Her complexion became paler in the wind and rain, a thin and delicate body in the crook of her arms, like a feather, was about to fly away in the next moment.

For no reason, Xia Zheng's anger dissipated in an instant, and he hugged her forcefully into his arms. Feeling her cold palms, his heart ached even more.

"Whether you call me cold or not, I thought... After a pause, he didn't express his anxiety, "Let's go, go home.

Go home...just two words, like a signal, pulled Tang Manman out of his trance.

"Go home...where"

"You're stupid." Xia Zheng was annoyed, "Of course I'm going back to my house.

When I go back, I have to find a family doctor to take a look at her, and ask my aunt to make some ginger soup. He was calculating, when a strong force came from his hand

"I won't go," Tang Manman pushed him away forcefully, "I won't go.

It wasn't her home, and she shouldn't be there.

Xia Zheng was stunned, he didn't seem to have expected Tang Manman's reaction at all, his slanting eyebrows slowly frowned, and his voice was very cold: "Tang Manman...

"Ah!" Tang Manman sneezed.

It's so cold, it's really cold... She was on the verge of falling, and forced herself to move forward. The next moment, the long arms suddenly pulled her into her arms, and hugged her without rejection.

"I don't go!"

He's going to be angry, he's already impatient with her being so unreasonable.

The jacket fell down and covered her head, Xia Zheng hugged her tightly to prevent her from struggling, and said in a helpless voice, "Okay, where do you want to go.