14

Put down the newspaper, half smile, "Annie is not good"

...no. "

It's not bad, she's just... upset.

The little hand holding the fork was gradually clenched. Seeing her head buried lower and lower, Xia Zheng felt a little helpless, but also a little uncontrollably happy.

"It's not her," he said flatly, "I'm going alone this time.

That hand immediately relaxed, with a deep smile flashing in his eyes, he suddenly raised his hand, and tapped Tang Manman's head gently: "From now on, don't call Lin Ye Brother Lin."

Tang Manman was gnawing on fried eggs, not wanting someone to see her joy, so she raised her head after hearing this: "Why?"

Lin Ye is a senior, the little girls in the office call him that, and he has always taken care of Tang Manman.

But she didn't know that Boss Xia's heart was turning sour, Brother Lin, she told him that he was not so affectionate. No, Lin Ye's bonus will be deducted when I go to the company later!

Lin Dazhu, who was lying on the gun, was very innocent, but fortunately his bonus was saved in the end.

Because he was so attentive, he took the initiative to issue a military order in front of the boss, and he must take good care of the future wife of the boss, so that the younger generation would not hurt his wife even a single hair!

In fact, no one in the secretary's office dared to target Tang Manman.

Cheng Xue's dismissal was vivid in his mind, and now everyone could see that Tang Manman was a tiger's butt, and he couldn't touch it. Besides, Tang Manman's popularity had always been good before being instigated by someone with a heart.

Now that everything is back on track, Tang Manman's life seems to be no different from before.

It's just that there is an extra number in her address book, and she still needs to be checked by someone from time to time:

"Go home?"

"Didn't you eat on time again?"

"Lin Ye said that you are working overtime. What kind of overtime is you working? Overtime is not allowed. If you want to overtime, wait until I come back."

Tang Manman never knew that the abstinent and indifferent boss would look like an old lady one day. She suspected that Xia Zheng was too boring in the United States, otherwise why would he come to find fault with her every day.

She was just spitting, but her heart was full of sweetness, causing Zhizhi to ask her: "Are you in love?"

"No, no." Tang Manman denied

She and Xia Zheng didn't tell anyone, including Zhizhi. She and Zhizhi talked about everything, but this relationship was too unstable, she thought, it's better not to let Zhizhi worry about it.

"Really?" Zhizhi looked suspicious, "Look at you, your face is full of spring breeze, and the red luan star is moving. I thought you were really out of order." She asked her again, "Why don't you write novels?"