27

Resisting the impulse: "...the elevator is here."

The elevator stopped on the eighth floor, and the room the driver had just booked for him was still on the twenty-first floor. At this moment, Xia Zheng regretted so much, why didn't he let that idiot make the room closer?

The cock between his crotch was already as hard as iron, pressing hard against Tang Manman's little butt, which was only covered by the cover of his coat. Seeing him not moving, the little man pursued his mouth again and started to choke:

"You, don't you like Manman anymore..."

"Of course not, dear, baby... just bear with me."

If Tang Manman is sober at this time, he can hear how hoarse Xia Zheng's voice is. Unfortunately, she is now controlled by aphrodisiacs and is unconscious. Not only that, but also unprecedented enthusiasm, pestering Xia Boss to get him crazy.

"I don't." Tang Manman was unreasonable, "There is no one here."

"There is monitoring here."

"Surveillance..." After a few seconds of stupefaction, the girl poked out the tip of her tongue and licked her cherry lips, "Then why don't we let the surveillance see?"

Before the words finished, before Xia Zheng understood what she meant, his soft little hands reached into his crotch.

==================================================== == ===

(*/ω\*)

Sheep into Tiger's Mouth (High H)

The temperature of that hand is hot like never before, the palm is soft and creamy, like roasting, holding the giant beast that has already awakened in the forest, and pinching it hard

"Oh!... Xia Zheng's eyes suddenly dimmed, "Manman, you...this little guy is so bold that he played with his dick in the elevator!

For a moment, he was a little stunned, a little embarrassed, and more excited. Slowly rubbing the small hands, the crotch covered by the jacket was moving, and a bigger "tent" than before was bulging. Tang Manman looked at him innocently while rubbing:

"Do you not like it"

After a while, Xia Zheng squeezed out two words from between his teeth: ...... I like it.

More than just liking it, he was so happy that now he wanted to press this little guy on the ground and give him a hard meal.

Resisting the groans welling up to his lips, Xia Zheng maintained his composition. He felt the little hand rubbing against the top at first, then gradually slipped down. Sliding over the ferocious and twisted veins, the uneven surface... Pushing aside the thick pubic hair, he grasped the two heavy balls at the base of the cock.

"..." Ding dong, the elevator has arrived.

Xia Zheng frowned tightly, trying his best to resist the thrill of madness. It was his bad luck, too, when there happened to be a waiter walking towards the elevator in the corridor. Xia Zheng strode forward with difficulty, sweat rolling down his forehead.

Can't make a sound, and can't let people see the strangeness, the little hands in the crotch are still kneading and pinching, and they are only picking up the two meaty eggs, and a certain little guy has already buried his face and hid behind him. Huai Li pretended not to know anything.