Chapter 18

"The models will be arriving shortly to have their makeup done as well as their hairdos." Kristina, head of the department where Eden was assigned to spoke. Eden and six other colleagues nodded and got to their respective makeup kit to prepare for the arrival of the models.

Kristina rushed out as she had lots of work to do. Eden didn't get a chance to see Anne throughout the whole afternoon. Eden got to her station and calmed her tensed nerves down. What happened last night was still very visual and clear in her memory. She squeezed her hands tightly and tried to assure herself how she was going to get this job.

She opened her makeup kit and got everything out along with her brush carefully placing them on the table. It was a must she got this job especially after what Lionel's lawyer told her last night. She hated the guts of Lionel and for how cruel and selfish he was. Even till this day after their divorce, she always wandered how she could ever fall madly in love with someone like him.

It was their afternoon and soon the models started to walk into the large spacious room. The models were all dressed up in beautiful and sexy dresses. Eden even was impressed and sure that Adrien's designs would wow the audience pretty well.

"Please begin." A blonde beautiful young lady with a slim and sexy figure stepped into Eden's station and took her seat in front of the mirror. Eden nodded with a smile. She couldn't mess this up. After what Lionel's lawyer said, she knew that Lionel was the sole reason why she hadn't gotten any job offers since. How she wished she could turn back time and had never met with him in his office that day.

"I think because of the golden gown you're wearing. A lighter shade of yellow will go perfectly. It will also make your light skin shine a bit and not the whole gown." Eden said and got her hands on her brush. "Whatever will be fine. I trust you, after all Souqeline only picks the best so am not worried." The lady smiled and shut her eyes allowing Eden to perform her duties on her face.

Eden cleaned the model's face before applying makeup slowly taking her time to perfect the model's face and showcasing out her beauty. She took almost an hour to finish before telling the model to open her eyes. As expected, the model was excited and also stunned by Eden's amazing talent.

"Oh my gosh! This is amazing. You're really a natural." The lady commented still admiring her new look through the mirror in front of her. Even other models turned around and were amazed by the model's extreme makeover. Eden was glad the lady was impressed. She was a bit scared within thinking she would mess it up like she usually does but then was happy now with the results.

Soon other models wanted Eden to do a makeover on them which took Eden's time a lot. She didn't have a break to contact Mia and was working on the models. After, Eden also volunteered to help with the styling of the models' hairs to prepare them in time for the fashion show that was to start in a few hours.

Souqeline walked into the room and clapped her hands alerting the models to pick up the pace quickly. She saw Eden styling the last model's hair, the hair style was a bit simple but beautiful and alluring as well. She smiled seeing her work and was even more impressed when a few models informed her about her outstanding talent. She saw Eden was also passionate in her work not knowing that she needed to do this as it was her only shot at getting the job which the pay was also outstanding.

Soon Eden finished and sighed out loudly completely drained. She was glad she had finished with the last model who cat walked out towards the ramp.

Eden caught Souqeline staring at her with a plain expression on her face before she walked up to her. Eden's heart raced a bit wandering if she had screwed up and lost her chance at getting the job. Souqeline then smiled at her which did put Eden's mind at ease a bit. "Well done Ms. Quinn. Meet me later tonight after the fashion show." With that, Souqeline walked out of the room. Eden prayed inwardly to get the job. Lionel was really becoming a pain in her ass. She recalled what happened last night.