Chapter 44

Eden woke up with a groan. Her head felt heavy. She took in her surroundings and could tell in an instant that she wasn't in her house nor in Susan's either. She did find the patterns of the walls quite familiar but couldn't pinpoint them. She then realized where she had spotted them. The same patterns on the walls were also in Kathy's room where she was working on her.

She was confused and then her arms moved but then she halted. Was it her imagination or did she feel something. She stared at herself and gasped. She quickly took the sheets and covered her upper body. She was appalled and her eyes didn't stop widening more and more. She moved and she found someone she never would have expected to be by her side in bed.

She was even more appalled than ever seeing Lionel sleeping beside her. He was laying on his stomach and his bare back was in full view. His lower body was covered by the sheets.

She wondered what happened and why she and Lionel ended up like this. At once Eden got incredibly mad. Her leg was close to his thing and was caged by his other leg on here. Anger surged through her and she could only think of one reason and why she was like this. She turned to Lionel with boiling rage. How could he stoop so low just to get her into bed with him.

She then recalled being a bit drunk last night. Everything dawned on her that it was after she had the glass of juice served by the waiter did her dizzy spells begin. She instantly knew she had been drugged. She turned to Lionel and harshly began waking him up.

Lionel stirred in his sleep and Eden got so mad that as soon as she spotted a glass jug of water by the bedside, she quickly grabbed it and poured it all on his face making Lionel to jerk up with a widened eyes.

"What...Eden?" Lionel turned to Eden shocked by her act. He caught the empty jug in her hands as she continued to glare at him like she was about to pounce on him. Lionel swallowed hard. "Are you okay?" He asked feeling concerned and tried touching her cheeks but Eden slapped his hands away angrily.

Lionel was taken aback by her act. "What's the matter with you? You've been grumpy all morning." Lionel got a bit offended by her attitude. "Am being grumpy?" Eden shooked her head in disbelief. "I can't believe you. I can't believe you would do this." She stared at him dumbfounded.

"What are you talking about?" Lionel asked.

"Don't play dumb with me!" Eden yelled and threw the covers away from Lionel's body exposing his full nakedness. Lionel sighed and began to realize what she meant. If only she knew how much he tried stopping her but she literally jumped on him not willing to let go. She was like a needy person that was dying of starvation. She needed him and her eyes were all lusty for him only. He couldn't resist at the end of the day and it happened.

"Listen Eden..." He tried to speak but Eden caught him off with her next reply that shooked him hard.

"You drugged me Lionel. You freaking drugged me so you could easily sleep with me. How could you?" Eden's voice got low at the end. She was fighting with her tears. She betrayed Julian. Even though she didn't love him, they hadn't yet ended it officially. She was still his girlfriend and him, her boyfriend. Everything was a mess and it was all Lionel's fault.

"Excuse me!" It was Lionel's turn to be angry. "What are you blabbering on about Eden? How dare you think of me like that?" Admists his anger, he was deeply hurt as Eden could ever think of him that low. He wasn't the perfect man but he wasn't that shallow either to take advantage of a woman in that manner.

"On the contrary, you came unto me. I tried to stop you but you were desperate to be loved. You wanted me Eden. Your words said it all. You said you needed me. You wanted me and I...i couldn't say no to you. I love you more than anything and you and Mia mean the whole world to me. How could you even think of me in such..." Lionel felt disgusted and looked away.