Chapter 32

"Your work is magnificent miss?...." A young lady looked at herself in the mirror before turning to Eden after saying the last word. Eden nodded with an appraising smile. The lady was her last hair stylist for the event that was to begin in only a few minutes. Mrs Graneveille had kept her word in putting a few good words for her and she was immediately hired.

She came with a few of her colleagues to the event and helped in styling the families that were organizing the event. The fashion event was spectacular and not even Eden had attended such exquisite and extravagant event. After all Lionel never took her to one.

She and her colleagues were packing up their makeup kits and other items when Graneveille walked in accompanied by another lady who seemed to be advanced as well in age. Not only her age but her stunning gown shimmered showing her worth.

"Eden my darling, I'll like you to meet Lady Estelle. She's from France and is the organizer of this fashion show." The woman smiled warmly at Eden and Eden greeted out of respect. "My daughter was beaming with joy seeing herself in the mirror. You've got magic in your hands my dear." Lady Estelle said and Eden blushed instantly. Such praises for her simple work was still a work of miracle for her. Who would have thought she would succeed in this profession but she did succeed. Her luck was changing right before her eyes and she was damn happy about it.

Lady Estelle had offered Eden to stay for the fashion show but Eden politely declined stating she had another important engagement which she couldn't neglect. Lady Estelle understood and again thanked her for her work on her family as well as the models who were to advertise her French designs into the US.

Eden received her cheque for her work as well as her colleagues. They parted ways the moment they stepped out of the building. Eden turned to her left after hearing a car honk. Her lips tugged into a wide and affectionate smile. She was nervous recalling the other engagement she had with Julian.

Despite her racing heart beat, she pulled herself still placing her huge smile on her lips and walked towards his car. Julian stepped out of the car also wearing a wide smile. Her eyes caught the bouquet of white lilies in his hands as he closed the distance between them.

Before she could speak, Julian had already held her arms and smashed his lips into hers kissing her softly. Eden wrapped both her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. For the last week, her relationship with Julian had been fantastic and loving. Julian was the complete opposite to Lionel. He was calm. He was gentle. He always prioritized her wishes before his. That attribute of him was what made Eden believe in his words of love. All he ever wanted was for her to keep on smiling. Eden was very much comfortable with him and wished she had met him sooner. He was the perfect man in her eyes and she was glad she decided to date him. To give him a chance with her heart.

Julian pulled away looking at her with so much tenderness dancing in his eyes. Eden chuckled and looked away feeling his intenze gaze burning her whole skin right now. "You're so beautiful in that dress of yours." Julian then relished in her blue floral pattern slim gown. She was breathtaking in his eyes and he wouldn't have missed this for anything in the whole world.

"So...are you ready?" Julian smiled at her. Eden gulped and pressed forth a smile to ease her fear from showcasing on her face. She didn't want him to have any weird thoughts about her. The truth is, was she ready to take this next step especially now. Eden nodded abruptly and tried to normalize her fast beating heart. Julian chuckled after her constant nod. He played with a strand of her auburn hair staring at it with so much love. "I know you very well sweetie. I can tell through your facade that you're extremely nervous." Eden widened her eyes and faced him. How could he read through her with so much precision.

"Trust me, my parents are the most wonderful people there are. You have no reason to be afraid or nervous." He cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips again. His words did make Eden relax a bit but that little uneasy feeling still bothered her. She was in no rush to move on. They had just started dating a week ago and all of a sudden, he wanted to introduce her to his parents. She wasn't happy with the rush but for the first time, she didn't refuse his requests. After all in their one week of dating, he always fulfilled her requests neglecting his own desires. She didn't want to appear selfish in their relationship.