𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

"Come on out

"Come on out..." Tatsuo growled in his dragon form. You heaved in and out, terrified of the dragon that you could practically feel behind you. His tail slammed onto the ground, you smacked your hand over your mouth to keep from screaming.

What in the hell do I do? You thought. Wincing as pieces of debris from the houses fell next to you.

Nezuko grasped the strands of her hair, practically pulling them out. Tears streaming down her face endlessly.

"Mommy—" Yui called to you in a whisper. Tatsuo slammed his tail against the ground again, she whimpered and held onto your side. You held both of them close to you as your breathing continued to flow irregular.

Tatsuo growled lowly, sneering down at the alley in which you hid behind a building on the other side. "If you don't come out, I'll have to burn your little friends behind me."

Your eyes widened as he went to turn around.

"NO!" You screamed. He head snapped back around as he hummed with a devilish smirk on his scaled face.

The others behind widened their own eyes.

"Don't—Don't touch them!"

"Oh~ and why ever not?"

Your head lid against the wall of the building. "Leave... just leave us alone."

"We can't do that while you have the blue spider lily running through your veins." The dragon chuckled lowly. "Especially since I owe Ayame a little something."

Tatsuo reeled his head back and his scaled neck began to glow brighter by the second.

You gasped and held onto Yui. You threw Nezuko's arm over your shoulder and pulled her over quickly. Tatsuo bellowed out flames that flooded everywhere.

"NO!" Tanjiro screamed as he tried to run for you. Giyuu grasped hold of him to keep him from doing anything brash, he couldn't have him trying to get killed too.

"Tanjiro stay here! We can't have you dying too." He said back as he pulled Tanjiro back.

"I can't just leave them!" He cried out, struggling against the Water Hashira's grip. "They're my family!"

Giyuu didn't reply, he knew how much you all meant to him. You all were the light of his life, his beating heart that kept him alive. If there was no heart, he'd perish. How could he live with himself if—?

There was another burst of flames that bellowed down the street where you helped Nezuko and Yui to run away. Tanjiro screamed your name, tears streaming from his face.

"You can't hide forever, little star!" The dragon growled loudly. His large, sharp claws dug into the ground as he moved forward, following the trails of fire and where you ran along with Yui and Nezuko to keep them safe.