A Scar Left By Him

"Crystal, get down here now." demanded Connor. He was sitting in the living room watching tv, and I had only just returned from cleaning his bedroom from top to bottom, and let me tell you, it was a mess. His sweaty clothes flung across the floor, wrappers, sticky substances that were icky to touch, and way too more to talk on about.

I strolled over to him, quickly so he didn't get mad. He was pointing over at something in the corner, but I couldn't see what he meant.

"W-what?" I questioned.
He tutted in annoyance. "Pick up whatever that is on the floor." he pointed to the same corner again.
I stared at the corner to see a rather large spider. And when I say large, I mean unusually big. It was hairy and it had about 6 legs. I finally realised what he wanted me to do and I was already panicking on the inside, my eyes widening.

"What? You seriously can't even do that?" he was starting to get angry. "Ugly bitch. You're so worthless, I don't even know why I bother with you anymore." he turned back to his show on the tv which was blaring loud. It was hurting my ears.

"Connor.." I whispered, slightly scared he'd say I was too loud when he knew damn well I'm not.
"What do you want, you silly bastard?" he sighed again in disruption.

"Can you at least turn the tv down if I get the s-spider out.." I managed to say in slight confidence.

He turned his head suddenly like an owl to stare at me in a disapproving way. He was frowning at me and I could already tell that was indicating a no. "Just get the damn spider. Otherwise the scars and bruises will be ten times worse than they are now." he protested proudly.

I sighed, waddling over to the corner where the spider lay silently, not moving a single muscle. I could see it's hair sticking up as I continued to draw closer towards it. I jumped away in a fright when I saw it's leg twitch.

"Ugh, how hard is it to just pick up a fucking spider." said Connor angrily, standing up and striding towards me He grabbed me by the hair again and pushed my head closer, and I screamed both in fear and a shooting pain in my head.

"Connor.. Connor please no. I really don't like spiders Connor.." I panicked as he laughed at my fear.

"You're so funny, Crystal." he said grabbing my arm and forcing my hand onto the spider.

I screamed loudly in Connor's ear and ran away towards behind the sofa as the spider scattered across the floor in a hurry. I was wailing as my voice cracked.

The spider was gone now, no where in site, when I looked back up at Connor, giving me a glimpse of what was coming.

"Crystal." he growled before he hurried over to me in a huff. I could see the veins in his hands as he clenched his fist tightly. I looked up at him towering over me. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" he shouted, slightly spitting in my face.

My eyes started to stream a river once again as he locked his hand onto my arm. I gripped onto his hand and tried to pull it off as I saw him grabbing a pair of scissors in the corner of my eye from the drawer not far from us.

At this point I think the whole neighbourhood could hear my screams.

"I HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN." He screamed, holding the scissors above my already red arm.

Without warning, he quickly lodged the scissors in my arm, the blood gushing out quickly as I cried in pain.

"CONNOR!" I wailed.

He twisted the scissors within my arm. I knew that this would leave a lifelong scar..

My blood was dripping all over the floor and I was crying like there was no tomorrow. I pulled as I tried to get his grip off of me again, but again, he was too strong for me to do anything. The look on Connor's face was unexplainable. It looked as if he had been waiting to do this for a long time, it only had been waiting until I did the smallest little thing wrong.

He pulled the scissors out of my arm in a short lunge and finally let go of my arm, my blood all over his arm, his face smiling.

I held onto my arm and fell to the floor in horrible pain. I hate this place.