Love and Interupt

THEO'S POV:

She stared at me blankly for a while, and for a second I thought she was going to say no, although her cheeks were red and she looked flustered. My hands were really sweaty and my heart was racing, waiting for a reply from her.

She seemed speechless, stuttering and struggling to find the words to say. She covered her face with her hands and screamed into them, her voice being shaky.

"Theo... I.." she still didn't know what to say. It was kind of funny actually. She uncovered her face and stared at me directly, making the butterflies flare up even more.

"If I'm being honest, I.. really like you too. I just.."

Before she could say anything else I stopped her, leaning forward and kissing her suddenly. Her eyes were wide and she was still blushing. Feelings of love and affection everywhere.

I pulled away from her, smiling lightly, not knowing what to say.

She just stared at me.

"Theo." she said.

I was going to reply when we were both suddenly cut off when we both heard a rather loud knock on my front door. It's odd, because normally no one ever comes to visit and most of my friends are always busy with each other probably doing something stupid.

Usually, it's only Spencer who comes and visits. He's a really nice guy. I'd probably class him as my best friend if we were more close.

Crystal looks at me worriedly. She is covering herself entirely with the blanket and hiding herself, blinking intently.

I tell her it's okay and that I'm going for the door. She nods silently, slouching down onto the sofa, looking disappointed.

I stroll towards the door, sucking in a breath. I search in my pockets for the key, because for some reason I locked the door back earlier. I rubbed my eyes before I finally decide to open the door.

Outside, I saw a scruff of short ginger hair. A boy with headphones around his neck, and I could hear it playing Arctic Monkeys because it was quite loud. He had a green t-shirt with illuminati on it with some black shorts.

He lifted his head at me and smiled. "Hey, Theo." It was Spencer.

I smiled back at him, greeting him and talking for a brief amount of time. I can't remember the last time me and him hung out, but all I remember was that it was fun.

I was going to speak again before I heard shuffling emerging from behind Spencer. He looked over his shoulder and ushered someone forward. I heard an agitated sigh before someone else came forward. They had black hair, and they were wearing a dark red beanie. They also wore a red t shirt and some black shorts. I couldn't remember what his name is... It's been ages since I've seen him. Spencer introduced me to him ages ago. It seems like they're matching in clothing, and I think they do this a lot, how cute.

"Hey!" I said. "Brenden, right?"
"Brandon." said the black haired boy.
"Oh, right. Brandon. Got it." I replied.

I turned back and watched the tv from afar and thought about Crystal and how she'd feel about meeting new people.

"Can we come in?" asked Spencer politely.

I quickly turned back around and eyed him. Brandon's eyes were wondering about, looking at my front lawn.

"Oh yeah, of course, just one second." I said, rushing back into the living room saying nothing more.

"Nice, bro." I heard Brandon say from the doorway.

I walked into the living room and looked at Crystal who now looked back up at me, she was watching Tokyo Ghoul on the tv. It was the bit where Kaneki was fighting Jason after being tortured for so long. She sat up slightly.

"You okay?" she asked softly.

I nodded and took a quick glance back at the door, shivering slightly at the breeze coming in. Crystal cleared her throat before I spoke.

"How do you feel meeting some new people?" I asked.

Crystal rubbed her arm slightly, looking a bit overwhelmed. I sat down next to her for a moment, rubbing her cheek a bit. She smiled slightly.

"They're both really nice, I swear!" I reassured her. "We can continue talking later, yes?" I later asked her to make sure it's okay. She nodded in agreement.

"Okay!" I said.

I walked fast back to the doorway where both Spencer and Brandon were looking at ornaments I had placed outside. They both turned around as they heard me approaching.

"Come in guys." I ushered them in.

Try both walked in silently, taking their shoes off and saying thank you as they walked into the living room. They both looked pretty shocked as they spotted Crystal on the sofa. She looked overwhelmed again.

"Well, I guess I should introduce you guys then, huh?"