I'll love you for a thousand years

CRYSTAL'S POV:

So, me and Theo have been on quite some adventures together, and we've both enjoyed each others company all the way through. Although now, it's even better, and I can't believe this is life.

It was only just a couple days ago when it happened. When he...

I scrubbed the last pot in the sink. There had been a lot of pots and I was happy I was finally done. Theo helped me with some but I noticed he look see rather worried. I asked him what was wrong but he kept pushing it away and saying he was fine, but I was going to ask him further when I was done, which is now.

I dried my hands clean with the towel off the oven before I opened up the kitchen door, wandering off to the living room. He was sat on the sofa watching Toy Story. "Hey Crystal." he called happily.

"Hi, Theo." I said, sitting beside him gently. He continued watching his film but looked over at me at some points.

He has worried me quite a bit, but I was kind of scared to ask him what's wrong. Woody and Buzz could be heard on the tv as I struck a question at him. "You seemed a bit awkward in the kitchen, is everything okay?"

He turned his head to me and smiled awkwardly, then grabbed my hand and kissed it softly. "There's nothing wrong.. I just wanted to ask you on another date, on me." he replied, smiling.

I remember I was bundled with joy. Our last date was amazing, and he made a new friend, Toby, and they hang out quite a lot when I go out with my parents and stuff.

The next day, we headed to another fancy restaurant, even more fancy than the last, and it was beautiful. My eyes were wandering from one thing to another every one millisecond. When we sat down, he looked awkward again, his beanie slouched to the side on his head. I had asked him again after we had eaten and he rummaged through his pocket in response, pulling out a little black box. He stood up and came towards me, kneeling down. My heart fluttered and danced, tears springing to my eyes in how much happiness I was in. A ring, with a real diamond, sitting right in front of me. "Will you marry me, Crystal?" his smile was as bright as the sun.

"Yes!" I cried happily. "Yes I will, Theo!"

I hugged him, and people around us clapped and cheered. And now, while thinking the day would never come, I am marrying Theo, the man of my dreams.