Embarrassment

CRYSTALS POV:

When we stopped kissing we just kinda stared at each other for a while. I had grabbed his beanie from his head and put it aside so I could feel his hair. It was soft and I loved it. I also couldn't get over how pretty his other eye was, his green eye, the one that he was previously hiding. People must have really discriminated him for it for him to cover it up everywhere he went. On his eyepatch was a plain red heart. It was cute, but his eye was cuter and I wanted to see it.

Theo was speechless and a blushing mess. He was scratching his chin and stuttering. It was adorable.

He got up suddenly, picking up from where we left off.

"I-I'm just gonna go and take a shower.." he said, pulling his sleeves down a little.

He rubbed his eyes, his cheeks still blaring red, before he wandered off, leaving me on the sofa. I heard him stomp up the stairs as he made his way up to the bathroom, then a door clicked as he closed it and locked it.

I took a deep breath and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach getting stronger. I have never felt this way before. Not before I met Theo. Connor never had my feelings, not after he showed his true colours. He just pulled my stings and hurt me. He gave me scars. But Theo, he's perfect. He's perfect for me. He's gentle, he's kind, he's loveable. I like him. I think I love him. I didn't think I would be able to catch feelings this quickly after what happened, but Theo is acceptable for sure. He's worth it.

My eyes scanned the room for the tv remote. It lay on its back on the little table in front of me. I grabbed it and pressed the on button and then looked at the bunch of buttons sprawled across the entire remote. I hadn't seen a remote in a relatively long time, and it was surprising that I had forgotten how one works. I pressed random things trying to get the tv to change channel but it just did all sorts of things I didn't want to happen. Firstly, I turned the tv off altogether. Secondly, I sped up the main channel I was on and made the voices on the tv sound weird, like little mice. And of course, lastly, It's quite stupid really. I pressed the little numbers on the bottom and changed it to a really weird show, and I'm not even going to explain what came up but it made me scream a bit.

In the end I just ended up turning the tv off and I set my eyes on the books again instead. I grabbed the next volume of Tokyo Ghoul and began reading it.

HALF AN HOUR LATER

I had been through 2 more Tokyo Ghoul books by the time Theo returned from out of the shower. I knew this because I heard the door opening and him trodding across the landing. I wondered what he looked like shirtless... No why am I thinking that- Forget I said anything.

He came down a couple minutes later in another hoodie, green this time, and his beanie missing. I think he likes his hoodies. He also wasn't wearing an eyepatch and I felt proud of him.

He slumped down next to me without warning and he looked at me, silent for a moment, as if he was admiring my features.

His hand then drew closer to me and he touched my cheek, making my heart do a million star jumps. God, I wanna kiss him again.

He retrieved his hand as Barney came strutting into the room from upstairs. He had a pillow in his mouth and his tail was wagging as usual.

Theo practically jumped off the sofa and started to wrestle and pull at the pillow, trying to get it from his mouth, but Barney had a pretty stern grip.

"Let go, Barney!" said Theo, tugging at the pillow, trying not to rip it.

They did some more fighting before Barney finally gave in and dropped the pillow, his slobber covering it.

"Eww, Barney!"

I laughed hard and I could feel my chest going tight as I saw Theo shaking his head and making an angry expression, as a joke of course.

He sped over to me and I screamed as he started tickling me, dropping the pillow down on the sofa. I was laughing hysterically and he wouldn't stop. Maybe this is my payback for laughing.

A WHILE LATER

Me and Theo talked for a while after that, about serious stuff though. Like, where I wanted to sleep, and that we could go out and buy me a toothbrush, pyjamas and all that stuff. I ended up picking Theo's small guest bedroom. It contained of a bed, a wardrobe, and a little desk in the corner. There was also a very dusty tv because Theo had forgotten to dust it as he wasn't using it anymore. I said this was fine and I could help him dust it.

Later, we ended up going out for a stroll around different stores looking for a grocery shop. Theo said his house was empty of food so we decided to go out. He took me in his black BMW, and let me say, it was very clean considering his very dusty house. I don't mind though, a home is a home either way.

After shopping and putting everything into the boot of his car, we were getting ready to go, when I spotted this woman walking over to us. She looked angry. I didn't recognise her so I alerted Theo.

His eyes were wide when he finally noticed her and he said to ignore her, but it was already too late because she had already reached my side of the cars window.