Home

CRYSTAL'S POV:

Theo payed the man at the till as I gathered all of our belongings at the table. I swear Theo can be so forgetful. He almost forgot his phone. I was still thinking about that random man coming up to our table. Isn't he that guy... off the tv..? Oh well, it isn't my problem. I am thankful for him killing Connor.

Turns out our total was £43.50, which wasn't bad considering how expensive this place is. I passed Theo his phone and he shoved it into his pocket, holding his arm out. I wrapped my arm around his and we walked out of the restaurant. We spotted the same men outside the restaurant. The one with brown hair was smoking and the other one was just standing there, with his worried face he had before. We walked straight past them, ignoring them, and headed to Theo's car, but we heard one shout "Cya!"

We stopped. It was the man that had asked Theo to be friends. Theo looked back and gave him a slight smile, and I waved at them like I knew them. We then continued walking to the car.

I hugged onto his arm tightly and he gave me a kiss on the forehead before he opened my side of the car. I hopped in and he closed the door, wandering over to his side. He turned his keys and the car woke up. He smiled at me before he reversed out and started driving home.

ON THE ROAD

"Hey Theo?" I was looking at him as he examined the road. He looked so concentrated it was hot.. I just wanted to kiss him. Although I saw his hand was on the gear stick, so I took my chance to grab it and hold it. I saw him smiling in the corner of my eye.

"Yeah?" he replied. We were turning round a bend and we weren't far from home now. I played with the zip on my purse.

"Can we watch a film and cuddle when we get home?" I asked, pinching parts of my dress anxiously. Theo looked at me quickly and then back at the road and his eyes were lit up.

He nodded and said that I could pick the film, although I felt guilty because I picked last time. I tried to convince him to pick one but he won the battle.

AT HOME

Me and Theo walked to the front of the house, yawning. We had both decided in the car that we could only watch one film because it was late and we were both tired, but we both agreed it was worth it, and Theo also made a new friend so that's nice.

Theo turned the key in the door and I could hear Barney barking on the other side. The door swung open and he jumped onto Theo, nearly knocking him over. I laughed and he came over to me as well, licking me.

"No jumping, Barney!" said Theo, entering the house. He pulled his shoes off with great struggle before he set them aside on the shoe rack. He then pulled off his black suit jacket, flinging it to the side. I followed him in along with Barney, shutting the door. I took my shoes off too. We quickly ran upstairs.

I scratched my chin as both me and Theo headed upstairs and straight into our bedroom. "Ah, it feels so nice to finally be getting out of this." I said. "That dress is quite itchy."

"It's pretty, though." replied Theo as he pulled his pyjama pants out of the wardrobe along with his t shirt. He had his Arctic Monkeys pyjamas and they suited him so well. I nodded in agreement and I got changed. He stripped of his clothes apart from his boxers and I couldn't stop staring at his abs.. He also had some faint scars on his wrists that we had a chat about around a year ago when we once had this deep chat about some of our secrets. I was happy that he told me such a thing.

"I'm just gonna have a shower." he said. I shook my head and he stepped outside and into the bathroom. I pulled on my checkered pyjama pants hearing the bathroom door click and slipped on my favourite t shirt. I know I shouldn't sleep in clothes, but it was just so comfortable and I hardly ever went out in it anyway since it technically now is apart of my pyjama set.

I head downstairs and grabbed a couple blankets, splaying them all over the sofa. I clear my throat and went over to the dvd rack, kneeling down and examining all of the films. I ended up picking Lady and the Tramp since it was both one of our childhood favourites and we both love Disney. I sat down underneath the blankets and waited for Theo to come down.

A COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER

After a while Theo came downstairs in his pyjamas I mentioned earlier. He had some bracelets on and he was just so pretty. He head towards me and hid underneath the blanket, snuggling up to me. We quickly exchanged a kiss and I pressed play on the film.

I love my boyfriend.