Friend

CRYSTAL'S POV:

I looked up and Theo turned around to the sound of the persons voice. It was a man who was in a suit just like Theo's. He had dark brown hair and red eyes. He looked sort of angry but I tried to keep my cool.

I picked up my glass and took a sip of my coke before I set it aside. "Can we help you?" I asked. "We're on a date so we don't really want to be disturbed.. Uh.. Sorry." The man was staring at me and I felt a bit uncomfortable.

"I recognise you." The man said, tapping on Theo's shoulder and ignoring me. I felt a bit of jealousy. Did he fancy Theo or something? I know Theo is straight but this man is getting a bit close to him and I'm feeling horribly jealous.. but I also noticed this other man standing behind him. He had a black shirt and a white jacket. He seemed to have inverted eyes and white hair. He looked worried, like the man in front of him was going to do something he'd regret, or something. He was pretty bland but those eyes were interesting.

I looked back at Theo and he was eyeing the man. "U-Uh. Yeah... I've seen you once or twice?" said Theo. He picked up my glass and took a swig. He set it back aside and I looked at him angrily, in a playful way.

"Oi! Theo! That was mine."
He just laughs.
"Not funny, love."

I cross my arms and the man behind Theo grabs a chair and places it next to our table, sliding slightly closer.

"Uh." said Theo before he cleared his throat. I watched them closely, jealously flashing through my veins even if I knew Theo only had eyes for me.

"Didn't I see you crying on the side of that building a couple days ago?" said the man, a cigarette in his hands.

I looked at Theo, concerned, but he didn't give me the satisfaction of looking back at me. That must've been when we had the fight.. I feel so bad and I hope he's okay now.

"N-No." replied Theo, fiddling with his tie, looking like he was heating up in his suit. The man raised an eyebrow at him before he shook his head
"Alright.. Never mind then.."

The man cleared his throat, inserting the cigarette into his mouth, though he didn't light it. A couple people around stared at him weirdly. "Oh well, anyway.. Um. I want to be friends with you, you know?"

I watched as the man behind him looked around worriedly. "Oh. Yeah sure.." replied Theo again, trying to leave his tie alone.

"Nice." said the man. "My name is Toby. And yours?"

Theo nodded, smiling awkwardly. "I'm Theo." I was staring the man up and down. I was feeling even more jealous that before now, even if I knew Theo only liked me.

The man rolled the cigarette between his teeth before a waiter walked over and told him to get out with his smoking. He shrugged and smiled mischievously at us. "I better get going." said Toby. I stared at him, slightly angry but he didn't seem to notice. He shoved a couple notes of money on the table. "Pay for our food, won't ya? We're leaving and plus I want a smoke now, so.." He grinned before he headed out with the other guy with the inverted eyes.

They were.... interesting I guess? Theo must've thought the same because he looked back at me and all he did was shrug, laughing slightly. He went back to sipping out of my glass. I wanted to ask him about the crying... But I ended up leaving it. Maybe it was nothing.