Wedding

THEO'S POV:

And so, the day has finally come. I am marrying Crystal. I didn't think this day would ever come, but if I'm being honest, I'm glad it did. It feels like only yesterday we were talking about our life plans, about when we get married, about if we have a child, and what we'd name it. We want our life together to be perfect.

To the wedding, we invited some of mine and Crystals friends. Toby, and his boyfriend named Tristan, Spencer and Brandon, Crystals family, and her friends who I had only just met today. Some of them were the bridesmaids. They were all so nice and happy to see Crystal again after such a long time. I love to see her happy, because it makes me happy.

Now, I have another old friend, who is my best man. His name is Bailey. He's kind of grumpy, but I guess that's only because he works in an office. He may seem mean on the outside, but somehow you just gotta get on his good side.

Me and Bailey stood there for quite awhile, waiting for Crystal and the bridesmaids to walk in. We were getting married in a church. It was really pretty and it was sunny outside so we were planning to have food and stuff outside on the field behind the church. People were starting to arrive, such as Toby and Tristan, some of my family. I hadn't seen them in a while since Christmas so it was nice to see them. They smiled and waved at me so I did the same back. Bailey turned his head towards me, those tired eyes staring. "You excited, man?"

I smiled, blushing slightly. "Of course I am, I'm marrying my dream girl."

We turned our head back towards the audience in front of us when Toby screamed. "YEAH! THEO'S GETTING MARRIED." He was waving his arms about. People sat around him laughed.

"Yes we know you're happy to be here, Toby." I said, chuckling. He laughed as well and Tristan looked embarrassed, trying to make Toby quieten down.

Bailey smiled at me, and I hadn't really ever seen him smile. It was nice. After a while of more people flooding into the room, it was finally time for Crystal to come. I hadn't yet seen her dress, but I'm sure it was lovely. I had been waiting for this moment my entire life, you don't even know.

And then it happened. My eyes light up as the door opens. Everyones heads turn, and she walks out, a big smile on her face, followed by her bridesmaids. They all sat on the chairs with their names on them. Crystal had a long, white dress that dragged on the floor, and her hair was styled beautifully in little buns. A little white hair clip sat in her hair.

She walked over to me, unable to contain her smile. I smiled back at her, pecking a quick kiss on her lips. We heard some people cheer in the room.

"I can't believe this is happening.." she whispered in my ear, making me smile.

"Me neither." I replied. "I have been waiting for this since the first time I met you, I knew you were a keeper." And she kissed me again, blushing intensely. I laughed.

Bailey was smiling slightly in the corner of my eye. He was sad earlier because he told me he couldn't control his anger and emotions. So I had told him earlier that even though he is grumpy, and hard to get along with, he will find love one day.

Pretty soon, the priest came up to us and shook our hands. She had a book in her hand. "Are we ready to get married?" she asked us, her bright smile filling up the room.

"Of course." me and Crystal both replied at the same time.

LATER AFTER GETTING MARRIED

CRYSTAL'S POV:

"You may now kiss the bride." said the priest, holding the book to her chest.

Theo turned his head to me in a flash and planted his lips on mine, grabbing my waist without a second delay. Butterflies grew in my stomach as I leaned in and deepened the kiss, hugging his waist. Everyone in the room cheered, Toby the loudest, and I heard Theo's friend, his best man, clapping beside us. We parted, smiling at each other again. It was perfect. I love him so much.