Screwed up

THEO'S POV:

She just stared the other way, not even bothering to look at me in the face. I could feel slight anger in my chest but I didn't wanna let that out, not when I care about her so much. I can't loose her, because she means so much to me. Her eyes looked slightly wet and she had a tissue in her hand. I was still worried about her so I decided to try and get an answer from her again.

"Crystal?" I said again. She didn't reply again. I could see her lips quivering before she quickly pulled her hands up and covered her face. I was unable to see anything else.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

She uncovered her face, the largest amount of tears emerging from her eyes I'd ever seen her cry. She blurted something out in a rush but I didn't quite hear her. I asked her to say it again but she wouldn't, she was just trying to push me out of the bathroom.

"Crystal, wait!" I tried to say quietly to make sure her parents downstairs couldn't hear this.

I held the door open with great strength, because she is quite strong, and I smiled unwillingly when she finally let go of the door, one hand still remaining. I pulled back my hand just in case she decided to close it, but she didn't.

"Theo." she said, tears streaming from her eyes. "I just... need some space right now." she whispered.

She held her bandaged arm just like she always does when she is anxious or sad. I stared at her worriedly, longing for an answer. Why is my girl feeling this way?

"B-But.. You always like it when I comfort you." I said quietly, eager to know why she didn't want me, backing away from the door slightly in pain.

"Theo- Just-" she staggered her way to the floor in her tears. I rushed towards her and leaned down next to her, ready to hug her, but she just pushed me away. We were separated again.

My mouth was agape and I was quite shocked. Crystal had water all over her Christmas jumper.

"Crystal what the hell?" I said now sitting on the floor before the bathroom door.

"Leave me alone!" she called trying not to be heard.

She shoved the bathroom door shut, a slamming noise vibrating through the whole house. I sat there, astonished. My anger was building up in me slowly, and I don't know why. I don't know why I feel angry, she's been through a lot. She needs space, but I'm unable to contain my anger at this point.

"Fine then, you bitch." I whispered slightly audible.

It fell silent, and all that could be heard was the creaky floor beneath me. She didn't hear me say that... did she? Please no, please don't say she heard that... I didn't mean it... Crystal...

"Okay, Theo." she said. "If I'm that much of a bitch why don't you just get out of my parents house." her voice was wobbly, and quiet. I could feel and hear the pain in her voice. My heart began to beat in both fear and regret as I staggered up. I am going to cry.

"W-Wait, Crystal, I didn't mean that!" I called quietly again, now standing up and trying to open the bathroom door, but to my expectations it was locked. "Please Crystal I-"
"Go." she said. "Get out."
"Cryst-"
"GO." she shouted loudly.

Before anything else happened I could now hear her parents gossips from the bottom of the stairs, shouting and calling to ask what was going on. I told them that she was fine, she just had a really bad stomach ache and that she'd be fine.  I also told them that I needed to go early because I had something to do. I could feel my tears building up inside me. I'm such a fucking idiot.

IM SUCH A FUCKING DAMN IDIOT.