Baking - Part 2

When I was finished stirring and mixing, me and Crystal both lay a bit of dough on each bit of the paper she laid out before, and put them in the oven. The oven was preheated so it didn't take too long.

Afterwards we headed into the living room to wait for them to bake, while we watched a film that was on Netflix. We watched Red Rose, and it was about this girl who downloaded an app and it controlled her life. It was quite interesting.

After about 10 to 12 minutes, we went to check on the cookies and they looked done, so we grabbed them out of the oven with an oven glove, setting them aside for a minute to cool down. I ended up burning myself.

"Be careful Theo! Put your hand under the tap." said Crystal as she dealt with the tray and I held my finger. The pain was pulsating.

I walked over to the sink and hit the tap on, putting my finger underneath while Crystal smelt the cookies.

"They look amazing." I commented, the cold water still spraying behind me. Crystal rolled her eyes and smiled at me. She couldn't wait to get one in her mouth.

When they had cooled down, we brought the tray into the living room and we munched on them whilst we finished the series we had started.

We both enjoyed them, and I was the happiest ever. "Crystal, you're the best." I said. She looked at me in awe, pausing the tv.

"Aw thank you Theo. I love you." she replied before she came closer to me and pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you too." I mumbled into the kiss. We both laughed and continued to kiss.

LATER

Afterwards we just decided to chill for a bit with our remaining cookies. We had a film day, binge watching a load of Disney films and continuously making popcorn every 10 minutes. It was okay anyway, there were tons in the cupboard since we went shopping recently. It was mostly sweet popcorn, but we had some salty popcorn and it was delicious either way. Firstly, we ended up watching Lady and the Tramp again, then Frozen, and to finish off with we watched The Lion King. It was awesome.

Later we listened to some music and we recorded a TikTok together doing some weird dances. I knocked over the bookshelf and we ended up laughing for so long until we picked it up and shelved all the books back.

We were both just a pair of idiots, and we were gonna live our lives like this the rest of the way.

I love my girlfriend.