1 : Auntie.

Y/n Pov
Lennox Hill Hospital
January 7th, 2012

Sitting in my office, thinking.. Robyn.

Robyn

Robyn

Robyn..

And suddenly heard a knock on my door.

"Dr. Knowles ? your sister, Beyoncé has delivered her child. Congratulations auntie."

Shit.

"Oh, Room?" I asked the nurse.

"444" Copy.

I swifted my way through the elevator, texting my mom and sister immediately pushed button through the 4th floor.

Instead of texting, i called. THE FAMILY GROUP CHAT.

"IAM AN AUNTIE NOW!"

"Mama Tina! come get here, Beyoncé gave birth!"

"We on our way" Solange said chuckling.

Opening the door through the room where my niece and sister is, i saw my wife. With our five year old son.

"Dadda!" The boy ran to me.

I think we haven't seen eachother since Christmas, and now it's January 7th.

"Hey baby, how's your Christmas? did you like the chopper i bought you?"

"yea, me and mommy used it to go in Barbados. For New Year!"

"Oh I thought it was just a toy, but wow a chopper? my man" Shawn, my brother in law said.

"Bet, you impress girls with your presents huh" He added and Robyn's ear dinged.

"Um, hey sis-" I said but Bey cut me ofr

"it's exhausting, her head is too big it streched me out" Beyoncé said closing her eyes.

"Aw, it's normal Bey, it's definitely worth it"

"hmm yea"

I checked my niece and oh boy..

"THAT'S DEFINITELY MY NIECE JAY- SHI- GODAMN IT MIXED WITH YOUR FACES"

Im so glad, i checked their vital signs and told them goodbye.

"Uhh, i need to do rounds for my patients and. I should go now?"

"How long would you be doing rounds? I mean, Miggy wanted to see you today" Rob said and my heart ached.

"Uhh, how long would you be staying?"

"until the last patient rounds?" His little voice said.

"hmm! come with dadda, we do rounds together"  I picked him up while walking to my team. But Robyn followed us.

"You would put my patients to heart attacks when they see you,you know that right?" I said coming off rudely.

"Yea, i will be with Jay and Bey, Love you" She said kissing my cheek and hugged me.

My son had my stethoscope and we did rounds, until my duty is done in 6 PM.

"Dad? when is you coming home? me and toby miss you" Toby is a dog btw.

"Maybe when daddy's not busy, im going to visit you and toby okay?"

"bring a doughnut pleaseeee"

"okay bubbles"

I held his hand while we walk and oh shit, Robs waiting outside my car.

"Been waiting for you, how's rounds Miggy?"

"Fun, let's go mom, im hungry"

"okay, i can cook your favorite at home"

"can you please drop us home daddy?"

The kid gave me a puppy eyes.

"yea right daddy, i don't have my car right now" Rob said.

"Okay, mommy go inside the car?" I said rolling my eyes

We call each other mommy and daddy around the little boy so he wouldn't be disrespectful calling us our Names and be sticking up calling us Mom or dad.

"Open the door for mommy, dad"

"why don't you do that for mommy?"

Son is sometimes a little- i don't want to say it.