23 : Pool Fight.

Beyoncé 's Pov

"mommy"

"yes Blue?"

"auntie Kelly left something for you"

Everyday when I go home from work, there's something from Kelly I always receive. It's getting annoying and to be honest, It feels weird.

"what is it?"

"It's flowers, pink and white ones"

"hm, you wanna come see Grandma?"

"Yess mommy!"

"Okay get ready, I'll wait for you"

One thing about Blue, she loves her grandma so much.

I drove down three blocks and we reached mom and dad's home. Kelly's car was outside so I think she's here too.

I'm not surprised, it's my mom and dad's wedding anniversary so.

"ah, yes Mama, we visited y/n at their house earlier. I'm glad she's doing great" I heard Kelly say.

There they are, in the livingroom, having a little chat with my mom. She got her palms rested on Alani's knees.

She looked at me and Lala cleared her throat.

"Hey B" Lala said and of course I smiled. Not thinking about what happened to us.

"Hey. Mom, do you mind if we open the library? I wanted to show Blue the 35 Books for Doctors" I asked Mama Tina randomly.

"sure, just be careful"

Y/n's Pov

"everytime you touch me, I become a hero, I'll make you safe no matter where you are"

Mama was singing 'When You Tell Me That You Love Me', by Diana Ross with Bey. We love that song so much.

As Beyoncé sang, I was looking at Kelly. She still got that look from years ago.

"Hey" Robyn came behind me.

"hey, what's up?"

"I have period cramps right now, it's making me crazy"

"drink some tequila, promise it will go away"

"how did you know that will work 100 percent?"

"article readings"

"nerd"

"how's my lawyer doing?"

"she's still in on the bottom, starting simple" she hugged me from behind and I tried to balance myself.

"If loving you is a crime, then convict me, attorney"

"I love you"

"I love you more"

I have accepted that I'm in love with a diamond in the rough, a treasure in the ruins... and an angel... in hell

I was shot. And I'm in her arms.

"Robyn, Yn, come eat" My dad called us. He has prepared a dinner celebration for him and mama Tina's anniversary.

"Lead the prayer Rza"

-
"Mommy"

"Hmm?"

"Did you pray last night?"

"of course Blue, we are obligated to thank Jesus for everything he did"

Beyoncé is so quiet lately. I don't know what happened while I was confined in the hospital for two weeks. I bet my wife knows a little about it.

"so Kelly..." I cleared my throat.