9 : Furiously Mad

Robyn's Pov
9:30 PM
September 23rd

"Y/N!" I yelled inside the bathroom.

"YES IM COMING"

I was throwing up after i gobbled Y/n's dick. I don't know if this is normal but I did the same yesterday.

"Damn girl I thought you we're a pro.." Y/n asked holding my hair back and wiping my face with a towel.

"It was too big"

After I said that she chuckled. Proud chuckle probably.

"Y/n Y/m Knowles! what are you laughing at?!"

"Nothing, im going to get you another towel"

She got up and ran out of our big bathroom, I heard her still chuckling. Like Beyoncé, it's scary.

After getting cleaned up, I called Mel and we watched Movies after.

"You okay sis? you been giving us attitude since yesterday" Melissa asked being concerned and i just sat there.

"I was with Julius this morning, Y/n told him about something Halloween party"

"why are you with Julius?"

"work purposes" Then she blushed.

"Whatever, Mel. Is my mama coming to visit us?"

"Tina yes, Monica no, she will be taking care of the restaurant since Uncle Bob isn't feeling good"

"oh damn.. Mel, help me take a test"

"What do you mean?"

"I feel like im pregnant and uh, i haven't taken a test yet"

"Ohh that's why yesterday you was craving green sour mangoes"

"It's the best thingggg"

"Well um, okay, go pee"

I peed on a small cup while she opened the Pregnancy Test. Yea simple. I was also with her when I took a test few years back for Rza.

"Rob, you done?"

"hold on"

I washed my hand with soap until I completely washed and scrubbed everything on my lower arms and dried it with a towel after. Y/n always do that, I just followed what she's doing after using the toilet.

A Surgeon thing?

"Rob don't be nervous"

"Aight, I've done it before right?"

We waited two minutes and BOOM!

Positive.

"TWO LINES, TWO LINES!"

"Shh she's in the other room Mel!" I whisper yelled at her.

"Woah, woah" I sat on the chair of our closet that's connected to our bathroom. The masters.

Y/n is probably reading another article or playing video games. I don't know, but she took one week off to work.

"are you telling her?"

"not today, yes"

"How far are you? when did you two got back fucking?"

"nunya"

I rolled my eyes at her and my son came in running.

"mommy, grandma is downstairs with auntie Bey"

"With who? I didn't know Bey is visiting"

"and uncle Julius"

"oh fuck, do I look good?" Mel quickly fixed her hair.

"Melissa"

"chill, we work collegues"

I hid the used pregnancy test under my towel so Y/n wouldn't see it. She won't touch my things because I hate it when someone touches my things, even borrowing.

"I uh, mommy? i know what that is"

Mel and I looked at each other. How can we keep it now that Miggy saw the evidence?

"I uh.. it's-"

"Mine" Mel said. I was shocked.

"I don't believe it because we know you single"

I burst out laughing and she looked at me. My son observes everything.

"it's um, it's a covid test"

"mommy.. lie again"

"Okayyy it's my pregnancy test. Please don't tell your Baba and let me tell her myself"

"Yeah okay"

"Are you happy?"

"hmm yea, this is my happy face"

Weird.

-

"Ahh Robynnn! my dear how you do-" Matthew hugged me and he cut himself off.

"Robyn, I know what you're hiding, Your heart is beating fast hun"

"I know dad, I just found out fifteen minutes ago"

"Better get your check up" Father Matthew said and kissed my forehead.

"Bey, where's Shawn?" My wife asked her sister.

"He's at New York" Bey said with a low tone. There's something wrong with this.

"Aye um, Bey come with me and Mel" Us being Bestfriends should check up on each other.

"Where's Shawn?"

"He.. he cheated on me" Bey broke down.

"Wh- what?!"

"Bey, what do you mean?"

"Becky, his assistant... i.. i saw"

"i knew that bitch Is some kind of-"

"Can I stay here until we figure this out? I can't let Mama and Daddy know about this"

I said yes, she's my sister In law, This is so embarrassing. I know the feeling.

"You and Blue can stay in our guestroom"

"Yea and we will protect you from him" Mel added.

"Thanks, I will talk to the family about this"

"We will do anything for you Beyoncé"

-

"I found Jay with another woman"

"... he did what?" Y/n asked her and Bey sighed and cried.

"Bey.. what the fuck did he do?"

".. he cheated y/n"

Y/n got up on her seat and Mama Tina comforted Bey. My wife grabbed her car keys and I started to pannick. I know my wife when she's furiously mad.

"Babe where are you going?" I said catching her on the hallway.

"To find that nigga"

"Baby-"

"Robyn, we'll talk when I get home" I followed her but father stopped me.

"Me and the boys will follow, stay" He said hinting my brothers.

I didn't even tell them about my news. Maybe another day. Let's just pray to the heavens that my wife would not kill her Brother In Law.