37 : Dinner Incident

Kelly's Pov

Years has passed, many opportunities came into my life. That includes being a mother. Bey and i had our own child, Noah Jon Rowland. He is all i needed.

After my relationship with B, we agreed to co-parent. Our relationship are not easy. She's a great mom for the past 4 years.

I've been lucky that i finally have my own hospital, well Bey and I own it and decided to remove her to the board of directors. It's a mutual decision anyways.

Bey cheated on me with another doctor from another hospital. I felt shit. I was getting better with myself, treating her better...

But I guess happy ending isn't meant for us.

"Blue, is Beyoncé there?" I called Blue.

"that bitch not here" mind you she's 15.

"i was about to drop your brother there but maybe not anymore"

" when are you going to visit me mama?"

"on my day off which is this friday, did you perhaps... know... where she went to? I'm working over time today so i needed to drop your brother there later on today"

"to be honest mama, i didn't really know, maybe she did some work i guess"

"okay, you text me when she's there, love you"

Damn, i have plans with yn tonight.

-
Later that day.....
in the shooting range

I didn't actually know that we are having time in this place,uncle matthew is also here.

"my gun isn't silenced"

"it's not that big deal, can you still remember the Last time you played? Do you even know how to hold one?" Your sister literally was the one who taught me how to use a gun.

"uhhh yea, i might freak out-"

"it's okay Kelly....try"

so i tried.. it went good...i hit near the bull's-eye.

"kids, let's go home....your mom Texted me she prepared dinner" uncle Matthew said reading the text from mama tina.

"I- ummm...maybe I should go home now"

"Kelly be there, please"

"it's okay, I can make my own dinner"

"Is it because of Beyoncé? That's why you don't want to go with us?" Maybe.

I scratched the back of my neck and looked down. Y/n was about to laugh when her father gave her a look.

"Kelly, it's okay. Noah is gon be there too and also Blue"

"Yeah come on"

"Okay fine"

That was kindaaa awkward. The family Knowles know what happened with me and Beyonce of course.

She just slept with the other doctor from another hospital. That doctor was my great friend also, Dr. Hynes. Which is bad because he knows I'm with Beyoncé and he still managed to sleep with her.

I don't care about it anymore but it bothers me. Now I know how does it feel getting cheated on. My karma.

We have arrived to the Knowles Mansion. Today was Uncle Matthew and Mama Tina's anniversary which is funny because 5 years ago, me and Y/n had a Pool fight.

We rode our motorbikes to get here. I mean, I do own a big motorbike and Y/n also. We're similar on our hobbies, it's crazy. We twinnem.

"Grandpop!" That's Astrid. Running towards Matthew.