14: Rza's Operation

Robyn's Pov

It's Christmas in one week.. Another Christmas without her. So tired of things that supposed to be forgetting right now.

"Mom, my head hurts"

"It's okay baby just drink a lot of water and inhale okay?" Rza walked away with a water bottle.

"Shut up before I throw this book on you" I said to Melissa, she's about to say something. Probably tease me again.

"So why are you in her shirt and hoodie" Can she mind her businesses?

"Mel why don't you go assist the deliveries? HM?"

"Okay, bye Ill catch up on ya later"

I was studying for the Bar Exam. I need to pass this. Sadly, I don't got motivation, I need dick.

I called Y/n's office and Alani answered the call.

"Hey Dr. Anthony-Rowland, on the line" (IK it's her ex husband but please.. just use your imagination)

"where's Y/n?"

"She's flying the first Flight of Fiero Airline, you didn't receive the news?"

"Oh, I did.."

"It's mommas birthday, she decided to open the first Flight, today"

"Oh, alright thank you"

-
"Welcome to Fiero Airlines, This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight PR75 to South Korea. We are now inviting those passengers with small children and any passengers requiring special assistance to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you."

"Alright Y/n, focus and be calm" Tim said.

So we finally took off LAX, Mom, and the whole family is spending Christmas and celebrating her birthday in South Korea.

The Rowlands chose to stay in the hospital. My sisters, my nice and 35 more people is inside this plane. We could be complete if Rob and our kids is here.

We been flying for 14 hours now, in 2 hours we are going to land in Jeju Island.

"Your phone is ringing, it's Rob"

I answered it and I froze when I heard her cry.

"Y/n Rza had a seizure"

"Tim, Take charge"

"It's been 3 days since his head started to hurt"

"I'll call Alani and Kelly, update me. Whatever happens, don't let him bite his tounge"

"can you come as sgoon as possible?"

"Daddy and I is going to wait over here. Rza need great Neuro Surgeons to check up on him"

"the ambulance just arrived, Matt is here"

"Alright Robs, call me whatever you need"

She hung up and I went to the private section on the plane where my family at.

"Dad, should we travel Rza here?"

"we are traveling Him to Korea via Chopper. Tell Matt, and Gabrielle to be with Robyn. Tell Alani and Kelly to take care of the twins, I've talked to Dr. Park and they had the MRI and CT Scan redy"

"We will pray for him"

-

Rob, Matt and Gabrielle arrived and Rza was on oxygen. He's unconscious.