29 : Caught.

Y/n's Pov
4:23PM

"I need a fencing opponent, can you be?" the  chocolate barbie asked me. Yeah, yeah, weak ass.

girl, you can never beat me on fencing.

Well, my wife is always my fencing opponent. Rob always wins after 4 rounds.. Like, okay.

My father trained me, Bey and Solange in martial arts and self defense so.

"oh okay"

I changed into my black fencing suit and picked up my fencing wand. It's kinda like, cool.

If Rza knows Robyn and I play fencing, he might be interested in this shit again.

Kelly started to attack me and I just hit her and she fell. Too easy.

Weak ass.

"Round two, let's go" she got up and attacked me on the left leg, that was smart of her.

"Okay round three" I said avoiding her attack, shit.

She was about to hit me on the shoulder when I attacked her on her torso. She fell down and grunted.

_
Onika's Pov

This was a surprise visit to the Knowles and Papa bear was happy to see his baba.

"Okay mommy, I need to give this to Rza" He said grabbing the paper bag that has a set of lego.

We bought toys for them. It's a gift.

I saw Beyoncé, Solange and Robyn on the poolside chatting with tea cups on their hands.

"ONIKAAAA?!!??!" Robyn jumped on me.

"damn girl, I want that ass right there" Solange said.

"Oh girl, where's your babies? Papa was finding them" I asked Bey and Robyn.

"Inside with their grandparents. Julius, you go get their bags inside the house"

Mama Tina called me a week ago to inform me on the celebration that they plan on Y/n and Rih's vow renewal.

I was so happy with them, Rob told me to bring Kenneth with me but his uncle died and he cannot come.

"Um Bey, Robyn? Look" Solange said and we all turned our heads on the garden place of the house and saw two people.

...Fencing

"Are they fine or- Oh shit" I said and we all runned to their side.

Kelly was the one who fell in the ground. And her opponent was...

"Y/n!" Robyn warned.

That was the final match, Y/n won anyway.

"Who the fuck told y'all can play fencing in here?!" Bey madly took of their masks.

"She needed a fencing opponent so" Robyn smacked Y/n's head.

"It was my idea, sorry" Kelly said panting. She took off her white suit and I looked at Beyoncé.

She was damn lookin at the abs of Kelendria Trené.

"Go take a shower, y'all sweating in this suit" Solange scrunched her face.

I know what happened. The Pool thing, the Bey and Alani thing. Yeah, Trinidad was 12 hours away from United States but I still got my sources. Robyn.

We do chat a lot.

"soooo, this is not what I expected when you said that Y/n and Kelly are really on each others asses" I said.

"Go wash your fuckin body" Rihanna said to Y/n

We sat back on the poolside and chatted more. I ain't know that this thing happened is more than I imagined.

Regina has arrived with Gabrielle, Alani was in Italy now so.

"So Bey, that girl we saw on the store the other day, was Ciara"

"what's up with her"

"OH-" Gabrielle gasped.

"shut up and let me tell her"

"so remember when Y/n cheated on Robs and she walked in them having sex?"

"That was her?!"

"Yes, what's worse is that, a month before that, she also slept with Kelly and that's why Lala is planning to call off their engagement" We all gasped and looked into each others faces.

"Y/n didn't know that until the day one week before your parents anniversary"

"And that, they was having a lil problem with them, then y/n found out about your messy affair"

"that wasn't an affair bro, shut up"

"aint Kelly so sneaky?"

"The hoe that she is, ugh" Gabrielle rolled her eyes.

"Wait, if she slept with Kelly and Y/n, does that mean she really is a homewrecker?" I realized.

"You're right.. she have three kids right?"

"yes, she does slept with other doctors like, Dr. Brown, Dr. Graham, y/n, Kelly.." Gabrielle said sipping her tea.

"Thank God Mattheiu didn't sleep with her" Regina added.

"matt is the most responsible one, you know that. You cheated on him in high-school, remember?"

"OH girl" I said.

"Girls, come, dinner is ready" Y/n's father said.

_
Beyoncé's Pov

We was chatting with Onika and the whole family except Kelly, she can go home.

Jokes aside, we're okay now. She's just a hoe.

"Yooo, you're so beautiful" Drunk  Y/n guys, please.

Onika and Robyn made her drink a lot. I'm surprised she handled it.

"Yeah you're done" Solange. said grabbing her.

"Wait, who are you? You got a long ass neck" She pointed at me.

"gosh" Gabrielle said trying not to laugh.

"Robyn get cho wife"

"Okay baby, come here now" she followed Robyn to their room and Onika followed me to the guest room.

Walking there, there's a noise coming from the other room. It was where Kelly was staying.

"Uhhh Onika, that's the room you and Papa staying at, there's an intercom over there, you can call me or my sisters if you need anything"

"Thanks Bey"

I exited the room, I went to Kelly's and saw what she was doing.

Doing herself. Moaning.

That sight I'm seeing is making me wet. Should I innterupt it and let her do me instead? I caught her.

She was lowly moaning my name. Enough for herself to hear, not too loud.

I cleared my throat and interrupted her.

"Shit- WHAT ARE U DOING IN HERE?" she throw the pillow at me.

Nice.

___________________________________

Should I make Kelly a g!p?

I badly wanted to make Kelly and Bey a toxic couple in this book but, our Beybey deserves better.