21 : Lord Knows Who Disaster

This will be the time I'm doing an Rza POV 😭

Rza's Pov

As I walked inside my mommy's dressing room, grandma Tina was there talking to her, telling her some corny jokes, and everything to keep mommy motivated in this performance she's going to do today.

It's our birthday and yeah, my baba is here watching my baby brother and baby sister. They are pretty small but they are smart, like our baba.

"Rza, you sit with auntie Bey" grandma instructed.

"Love, Rza, Bey, Mama, let's start a prayer" My mommy gathered our hands and prayed to God.

While we was praying, I can really hear the people and fans in the arena cheering for mommy. She's performing today since 2016. I never knew mommy was that famous.

I just know that she is a Make up line owner but ,I never knew she's famous as my auntie Bey and a performer like her!

One time she picked me up in school and my teacher was schocked even my classmates. Everytime my baba picks me up, my classmates told me she's hot. That's weird but, I agree, my parents are hot.

"Hey Rza!" Blue hugged me.

"Hi lefty!" Lefty is our nickname for her because she's left handed.

"Happy Birthday! I hope you will like the gift!" She said and auntie Solo handed me a big big rectangle box.

I opened it and it's a guitar. I have dreamed of this! Its from auntie Kelly, she also had a letter inside.

"I gave you a guitar because we have discovered your talent while you played it infront of me. YOU RIZZED ME UP BOY! I'm beyond proud of you Rza. I hope this guitar gives you more motivation in music. Please accept this guitar as a token. I love you, my nephew" I read it out loud.

My heart. I love auntie Kellz.

"Wow, This costs 80k... wow"

"okay, play it for me after my performance" I kissed my moms cheek for goodluck.

I saw my mommy performed. Made history. Wow, she's amazing!

"wowowowwoww" my sister cheered clapping both of her hands.

After the performance,a presence bothered me so much.

Uncle Rocky.

"b...baba..look? I.." I tried to point at him. I panicked.

I would never forget that he threw a vase at our window and attempted to kidnap Astrid.

"Nah... nuh uhn...Julius, hurry up" Auntie Bey handed Astrid to my Baba and Uncle Julius picked up Nine.

"Mama get Blue, Solange go hold Rza please"

This is ridiculous. He's holding a bottle of liquor and.. a gun tucked in his pants.

Which is.. a red sign.

"Take them home Julius, I'll stay with Robyn" Baba ordered.

"Take care baba please" I said as auntie solo grabbed me and we walked with grandma and my other auntie.

As we walked towards the car a gunshot echoed in my ears.

That could be..

Robyn's Pov

"Put the gun down Rakim" Mattheiu said to him.

"Shut yo french ass up nigga, give me the little girl" He said as he pointed the gun to Yn.

"Why? She isn't yours. ACCEPT IT!" Yn barked.

Gunshot.

Gunshot.

Gunshot.

"Babyy!!"

That's all I tell yelled after I saw my wife's body collapsed in front of me.

"MATTHEIU, CALL AN AMBULANCE! FUCK IT, GO CALL DAD!"

"stay with me baby please, I can't lose you" I cried as I held her body.

"don't close your eyes Yn. I'm begging you"

Respoders has arrived and they questioned me what happened and asked if im okay. But my focus was on my wife who's body is helpless laying on the stretcher.

"please.... my wife.." I said between sniffles and cries. I had a pannick attack.

"Rob, your breathing. Please breathe" Lala said hugging me tight using the body method.

"NO! Did you see Yn? my GOD! SHE'S FUCKING-"

I just cried. I can't see her like that. At this point I just wanted to cry, I was calling every saints to guide her.

"Fuck... DID YOU CATCH HIM?! TELL ME WHERE IS HE!?" I talked to the officer. I'M. NOT. CALM.

"We have him ma'am. We are making sure that he doesn't have a back up with him. We are securing the place" He excused himself and I panicked.

"Can...can you take me to..." After that my sight was gone. I was seeing black.

-
Beyoncé's Pov

"Julius...thank you" I said to him

"You're always welcome B, it's my job"

"And I'm sorry that the media see us as a couple..I know your wife is mad about that and I.. Julius I'm sorry about that"

"Bey, she knows that we are close. She knows I'm not with you. Don't worry, the media is really a bad flatform"

"Yeah, thank you brother. You can go home now"

"You're always welcome Bey. Tell Sir Matthew thank you too"

Julius left, we are not dating and there's nothing romantic relations happening to us. These paparazzis are just.. I don't wanna say it.

And I'm in a Complicated Relationship.

"Auntie, Is my Mommy okay?" Rza asked with teary eyes.

"Come here.." I hugged him.

"Your mommy is okay but, your baba.. He got shot by lord knows who"

"Is she okay? Can we see her? What about mommy? Is she okay? Is she with baba!?" Honestly, my heart broke at him. He was worried.

"Riel, why don't we take a rest and wait for the update? I know you're worried and we are too.. But we need to rest a little" Solange sat beside him and rubbed his shoulder to calm him.

"please don't leave us here.."

"of course baby we will always be here"

The door knocked and I opened it. I was hoping it's Regina, she's coming here to gather with us.

But I was wrong. It's Kelly.

"Babe.. You okay?"

"How many times do I have to tell you don't come back here?"

"I heard what happened.. I just wanted to make sure you're okay"

"I'm fine Kelendria"

"Bey.. Im sorry"

"You've done hurt Alani's feelings, I've had enough of you"

"Bey, you're the one that I wanted, not her"

"you could have ended everything with her, not cheat on her. I thought you two have broken up and ended everything? And that's why you asked me on a date and asked me to be your girlfriend.. What's wrong with you?!"

"Bey-"

"Are you still staying with her?"

"yes-"

"I don't wanna talk about this. I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to talk about this right now, not this time Kelendria please"

I need to distance MYSELF. She made me a.. What? A fucking side chick? I was deeply falling in love with her and she did that?! I didn't know that they're still together. Mind you, they are engaged.