32 : Fckd Up .

Beyoncé's Pov
1 month later..

So Kelly and I..

We're dating, officially. She kindaaa spend her time with me. We always go to the zoo, we go to lunch together,she picks up Blue from school.

She's trying ,so I gave her a chance.

I was sick today and decided to go to my sister's office to get checked. Y/n was busy so Gabrielle went to check up on me.

She asked me what's going on with me and I told her I was feeling dizzy on some days. She finally realized something on her mind and asked me..

"sorry Bey, are you active?"

"on... What?"

"sexual intercourse?"

"kinda.. " She side eyed me and sighed.

"Sorry, did you perhaps took a pregnancy test?"

"NO.."

"Regina is an OB-GYNE, we can tell her to check your blood if you are pregnant"

"oh.."

I'm sure I was on birth control. I swear.

"um, Kelly wouldn't know. But she's the Pediatrician here, she might be the one who will check on your baby I mean y'alls baby"

I couldn't move. I thought it was just a normal headache that lasted a week. Im fucking pregnant?

"Why did you page me- oh hi Bey, I didn't know you're visiting"

"Hey, I was here for a.. Um.." Her eyes widened when she realized what I was here for.

"oh shit, yeah. Should I proceed to take a test on you?"

"would Kelly know?"

"girl, is she the donor? Of course, she is the one who will do your test. I'm just taking it"

"she might be.."

"You serious? Bitch are you playin wit me?"

"I-- Dr. Hall, maybe we should chill" Gabrielle said.

"No sis, I-- of all people that whore?"

"not too much on my baby"

"don't you get tired of her hoe ass? She doesn't even treat you right" She said taking my arm tying a elastic band.

"She doesn't have any hoe's anymore, proud of that"

"oh Beyoncé, just telling you...you might not know what she's been up to" So it was done, she finally took one syringe of blood out of me.

"Thanks"

"mhm, ill take my lunch now, see ya"

I'm sure I ain't pregnant, sure. I've been taking two tests a week just to make sure I ain't pregnant or something. My birth control pills might be expired.

But, I'm suree I ain't carrying a baby in me. No.

"Bey, why you so silent? It's not like..you know.."

"Gab, I'm thinking how would I be pregnant? I'm on birth control"

"They might be expired"

"I go to cvs twice a month to get my pill. It ain't expired"

"Well, I can email you the tests, Regina put your test under a  name so Kelly wouldnt notice it"

"Thank you so much, I should probably go now. I'm picking up Blue today"

"goodbye Bey" we hugged and I left her office.

I was praying that Kelly wouldn't see me but she did.

"Babe?" I stopped walking as I heard her voice.

"Hi! I thought you was on surgery" She wasn't at all, she was doing rounds.

"I wasn't, why are you here?"

"Visiting dad and Y/n, of course you too but turned out that you was busy"

"You leaving soon?"

"To get blue in school" I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"aww okay, I still have tests to run so, see you at home later, I love you"

"mhm, I know"

-
10:43PM

Blue's at Y/n and Robyn's house for sleepover tonight. Every Saturday they have a movie night scheduled and Solange is bringing them to the park as she promised...

"Kellz"

"huh?"

"can you lick the chocolate off this doughnut, I don't want it"

"but you said you wanted a chocolate glazed donut?"

"but I don't want it"

"we can scrape it off-"

"Nevermind I don't want that anymore"

So the test was finished and it was all negative. I also took pregnancy tests and it was all negative. Maybe the cause of my headaches are radiation.

"seriously bey, because of this you're acting like that?"

"like what Kelly?" I rolled my eyes.

"like that exactly"

"do not tell me what I do"

"you know what, I'll go home now" she started to gather her things and work things.

"Kelly"

"We need some space anyway, I've been here for too long"

"are you coming back?"

"probably,yeah"

"okay..." I sadly said.

"love you Beybey"

"I know"

Now, I'm annoyed. Goodnight.
_
Y/n's Pov
9:34 AM
Admin Office

"you gotta stop talking to our patients like that, Kelly"

"I just told him that he's dying"

"His disease can be cured, you're saying it like he has no hope, GODDAMMIT! HE'S ONLY 14!"

"and? i was telling him the truth, he's dying. Don't lie"

The patient has a hole in his left side of the heart. That can be replaced if we have a donor.

"Sick of you, im pulling you out of this case" I spat.

"You never had an operation without me, do you think you can do it by yourself?" She smirked.

"Guaranteed" I challenged.

"Sure. anecdotal files will be filled sooner or later,maybe"

"please, yours just got filled again 15 minutes ago" I laughed with a little bit of insult.

A little more and her license is close to suspension. Last week, she had a failed surgery. Now, this..

"You're jeopardizing your license , Dr. Rowland"

"No one can fuck with the Top 1 Doctor in the United States, i got more Harpers than you ,Y/n..."

"Oh yea? wou was top 1 ,you got more Harper's than me. Avery is a scam anyway. I might be the one who will get the 'Matthew Knowles Award' you know how big that award is, don't act so superior right now, Kelly"

"your father can be biased"

"my father isn't the Cheif anymore, hes just part of the Directors"

"who is? you?"

"You'll know, she's just planning to take the responsibility and i know she's fit for it, but i know you're gonna be her favorite surgeon in this hospital"

She's left without saying anything. She done enough damage in doing her job.  Maybe it's time for her to make everything right.