38 : Nipple Piercing

Robyn's Pov
2 Months After

That was...very deja vú. That happened also to Rza years ago. The difference is Noah is still very young.

He's stable now, he got something like what happened to Rza. But the good news is he's stable .

"Y/n!! Babe!" She was playing basketball with Nine.

He have this bursts of energies and that we knew he had ADHD. We got him checked also.

Astrid is a very smart young girl. Honestly, she already learned how to read when he almost turned 3.

"Yes?" She was catching her breath.

"Mommy! I beat baba on basketball" he bragged and yn rolled her eyes.

"And you is catching ya breath?"

"What did you call me for?"

"We need to get to the store.."

"For wha- come on" I shot her a look.

"Can we go too? We can wear a hoodie so that we cannot get recognized" Astrid asked.

"With that big ass curls? You think a hoodie can cover it?"

"Oh..yea"

"Just stay here baby, we'll be right back. Your uncle is upstairs"

"Okay, please be safe" Nine said.

I dragged her out of the door to the SUV "what are you doing?"

"We need to get something for me of course. I need something sweet ,I need something sour, I need something juicy"

"A mango to be exact?" Yep exactly.

"Im also horny, don't talk to me"

"You could've said that" She started driving to the grocery store.

"You got some nice biceps" I touched her arm, dragged my nails with it.

"Yep"

"Onika likes big arms"

"What's that gotta do with it?" She scrunched her face.

"Well y'all had a relationship before, of course y'all had sex and had a son. Does she like getting thrown around in bed? With those arms?"

"Knowing you, you would actually ask something like that"

"No babe, im curious"

"She...does.."

"Well you throw me around as well. I think thats your thing and you are also calm but a horny nigga and a little bit rough"

"You need to shut up with those sex talks, specially when it's about me"

"What's your favorite position with Onika?"

"Baby, seriously?"

"I mean I know your favorite with me is cowgirl"

"Fine. Doggystyle"

"I knew you would say that"

"Then why did you ask?"

"I want it to come out of you actually. Anything with Onika bend over is heaven"

"Hey, my sex with her is mid but with you? could take me to heaven and hell actually"

"I want to fuck tonight, please cum inside me because i need it. PLEASE" I said directly.

"Rajad is at the house, the twins are also there"