26 : Advanced Anniversary.

Y/n's Pov

Landed in France safely. Babe was too tired from the flight and didn't manage to stand by herself.

"Love, you good?" I asked a dizzy Robyn.

"Just...jet lagged"

"Okay, cus we're heading home for dinner"

"Waitttt, for real? This ain't going to be moved tommorow?"

"Well, if you wanted too... Um, we can chill a bit.. Orrr, you can get a spa"

"We're not going to our house? We're staying at a hotel?"

"No, I have booked a massage for you"

"Can you tell me our schedule?"

"Uhhh, dinner by the garden tonight"

"then tommorow?"

"different schedule"

"Okay whatever, I love you"

"I love you too" I kissed her passionately. Those lips.

A car ride to our house here in Paris, she was knocked down. That's from the long flight we took. She just rested her head on my shoulder.

"Babe, you sure you alright?"

"A little, yeah"

"Just rest your head on my shoulder, take a little nap"

"thank you, I love you"

I was going to make a proposal to her tonight. By means, I will ask for her permission on having a vow renewal.

I got the ring ready, my speech ready. That's why I gathered with Bey, Solange, Regina and Matt to make this perfect. At 3 AM.

Sadly, they couldn't come here because of their roles in their lives, I'm going to do this alone.

"Babe, we have arrived already, wake up for me please"

She slowly opened her eyes and checked the time, it's already 5:24 in the afternoon. We should really get some rest before dinner.

I already got the bags out of the car and settled it inside. We got little things, like normal clothes for the day, winter jackets, boots and some shoes.

Then our laptops and other electronic devices since we already have our clothes in this house.

"Babyyyy, look. Awe" My mom sent a picture of Blue, Rza, Astrid and Nine laughing with their grandpa as they ate their food.

"we should call them"

"Later on, Im still dizzy"

"Okay love, go take a nap"

"you'll be fine here alone?"

"yeah, I will take a shower later on and join you in your nap"

"Okay"

She's so cute when she's acting like this by the way.. She just don't want to act like.. You know.. A crybaby. She's too tired right now.

I took my loooonggg shower and got comfortable in my shorts and shirt. I finished my other works and took a nap beside Robyn.

"Love?"

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"what time is it?"

"6:45"

"What time is dinner?"

"around 8"

"damn, I should get ready"