31 : Vow Renewals

Alani's Pov
Paris, France

Today is Y/n and Robyn's vow renewal ceremony. We just landed in France minutes ago. I'm with my cousins, Regina and Gabrielle.

Kelly picked us up in the airport. I thought Mattheiu is doing that but turned out he's busy, he was taking pictures in the wedding. I mean renewal of the vows.

"Hey" Kelly hugged me and I'm surprised she kissed my forehead.

"Hey, how are you?" I normally greeted her. I moved on anyway.

"I'm fine, I missed you" She kissed my cheek.

"um, hello? Ain't y'all broke up like.. Five months ago?, what's up with you people?" Regina said clapping her hands.

"Kelly, help us get our bags in the trunk" Gabrielle said side eyeing me.

I moved on guys...

I was about to open the door when Kelly opened it for me

"lemme open that for you" I get deja vú. I didn't even say thank you to her.

She can die. Her hoe ass. I know what's going on with her and Bey right now. Regina told me about the supermarket thing.

"Are you hungry? We can get your favourite pastries over there" She told me. "Cinnamon Rolls and a hot chocolate?"

"I'm fine"

"How's your flight?" She asked again.

She's checking on me like she has the right to be. THAT'S NOT YOUR PLACE ANYMORE GIRLIE?!

Where the fuck are you when I needed you to care on what I was doing and how am I doing? You was never there.

I badly wanna tell her that.

"good"

"what's up?"

"nothing. I'm tired from my flight. Gaby, can you pass me my phone? I put it on the back pocket of my bag. Thank you"

I texted my mom that I landed safely in France with Gaby and Gina. I'm so happy that I got a chance to be with this family again.

Being a doctor is hard. Uncle Matthew actually made me move to Italy to get the Cheif of Surgery position. He offered it to Kelly first but, she didn't take the chance, she has reasons.

Maybe, Beyoncé.

Actually, Bey and I are totally good. We talk a lot in FaceTime. She told me about Kelly's weird actions. The fencing. All that.

I was surprised when Regina told me about the Ciara thingy.

Too funny, Y/n keeps playing with Kelly's weak ass.

I'm actually not dating right now. I'm more focused on my journey being a Cheif of Surgery. I was in pedia before on Kelly's team.

"We here" Kelly said. She went out again and opened the door for me. Awe.

"AUNTIE LALA!" Rza ran into me. He's getting big.

"awww, auntie's babies are growing up"

I saw a little girl and oh my, that was Astrid. I named this baby. I nearly cried.

"we could've had our little girl" Kelly said out of nowhere.

"We could have had one if you acted right" I corrected and left her in the front door. She can get lost.

"that was touché of you" I didn't know all this time Bey was behind me.

"Aww, Beybey" I hugged her. She has her make up on. Maybe she's getting ready for the ceremony. She's one of the bridesmaids.