43 : Preparations

Tina Knowles Pov

"So if i put it right here...oh no, wrong. In the other side i mean.."

"Regina, that's not impossible because its logical, if you put that there, it doesn't make sense because it still forms a straight line and we need to make a triangle to solve the problem" Gabrielle argued

My daughters and nieces are playing logical games, its already 3:45 am and they aren't stopping. Minutes later, Solange had figured the triangle.

"what is 3+3? Six! if you put three six again how many? eighteen!" Kelly said.

"therefore, eighteen minus 90 degrees, is negative 72" Beyoncé analyzed again.

"Then add the two other negative  72, its 144"

"Negative 72 times three? Negative 216. how do we transform it into positive?"

"Exchange Negative sign into positive so, 72+216= 288 then divide into three, 96. Therefore, the area of each side is 96"

Matthew told them to stop because they are making a lot of sound inside the house. Onika was already asleep upstairs because she just came home from her shift and tomorrow is her day off. Rza,Nine and Aiden were knocked down on the bunk beds, Blue and Astrid on their cozy pajamas.

The grown ups were cleaning their mess on the living room, theater area. Yn and Kelly playing shoot the trash in the trashcan and saying 'Kobe' like they always do in the hospital.

"Bey, you good? you look like you annoyed or sumn"

"Yeah im annoyed, stop playing basketball with these trashes and hurry up so we can go to bed"

Robyn was sweeping the floor, Yn arranging the board games back in the cabinet, Gabrielle and Regina folding blankets. Lala wasn't doing anything, she looked exhausted since she got here.

"you good?" I asked approaching her.

"just jet lagged, im fine"

Blue Ivy was also 'just a jet lag' baby.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"no...?" she raised her eyebrows.

They all finished and went to their rooms. Tomorrow is another day, the real day. THE REUNION.

I had assigned each children on their assignments tomorrow.

Robyn and Yn on groceries, Bey and Kelly on the Dj Booth, Regina, Gabrielle and Lala on decorations, Onika on the table arrangement.

Blue, Rza, The twins and Matthew on Cleaning and Restoration.

Me? The queen of the kitchen.

_

Solange Knowles Pov

"how was the flight to Houston? text me back when you can" Daniel texted me at 7:32 PM and it's now almost 4AM but still no texts from Tyler.

"Solange? We was asking if you know how to turn your faucet on" Regina waved her hand.

"oh... yeah" I got up and opened it.

"Why are you on your thoughts? you wanna share?" Gabrielle said being concerned.

"you always wanna act like a therapist"

"I mean, what's up? How's London?" Lala asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Three suitors, that includes Dr. Dev Hynes from Houston. The one Beyoncé cheated on with Kelly"

"Who's the other two?"

"Tyler Okonma and Daniel Julez Smith"

"Oh Daniel like...The Daniel Smith? the one who lives down the street that plays Basketball with Yn and Kelly in childhood?" Regina asked from the bathroom.