20 : Top 6

Robyn's Pov

"oh my goodness, she forgot a date?"

"yeah, I left her office. I'm Upset"

"Damnnn ,sometimes she gets on my nerves" Melissa said sipping on her drink.

"She's so..my gosh" Bey expressed.

"I passed the Bar Exam for Lawyers. Iam a lawyer now. That's what im supposed to say to her and celebrate it with her"

"cheers to you girl"

"Attorney Robyn Rihanna Fenty-Knowles" Bey raised a toast.

"Wow so that means, if I go to jail..you can defend me?"

"If you pay me ,yes"

I checked my phone and it was the navys congratulating me on the result in twitter. Then Yn texted me.

❤: you passed the Bar Exam and you didn't tell me?!

: I was going to tell you on this date night we agreed last monday

❤: Love, you passed the exam..
: and you are on the top 6th with 87%

: Do you really think that iam dumb and you think you're the only one who's smart?

❤: It's not like that.. can i call you ?

: sure

So she called me.  I answered.

"Wow wow and wow Attorney Robyn"

"mhm"

"I cant waittt to tell em' my wife is a lawyer"

"Don't try that, Don't embarrass me"

"I love you Attorney Knowles"

"I love you too Doctor Knowles"

"Oh is that my sister? tell that asshole to leave you alone, we're having a good time" Bey yelled to the phone.

"You heard her babe, see you later when I get home. Love you,bye"

"okay, love you more"

So the call ended and Bey took more shots. Actually we all had a drink.

"Who's gon drive now?" Bey asks.

"I'll call my bae" I said declaring more shots.

"alright"

-

"Why does snoop dogg need an umbrella?" Bey asked Yn this dumb corny joke three times already and Yn doesn't like it.

"Bey.. you got one more and I will pop yo mouth. Get inside the car"

"One thing, do you have tattoos?"

"No I don't have any. Now get inside. You too Melissa. How many times do I have to tell you to be responsible?"

"Shhhh. Love youuuu" Mel grabbed my wife's jaw and was about to kiss her.

"motherfucker try to kiss my fucking wife and I will strangle yo neck"

So we got in the car and Yn started to drive to the Knowles Mansion.

"Is mattheiu single?"

"No, he got a wife and a daughter"

At this point Yn is annoyed but she understand that theres two drunk dorks and a sober one in front of her.

"I dropped y'all here in the mansion okay. Mel you stay here until you're sober"

"hmmkay, Love you" Bey said to her. She watched the two get inside the house. Tia Cathy was there to help them so...

"So how was your night? how many digits did you hit?"

"baby, I swear it was just white wine" I lied

"Okay since you had a big accomplishment , its okayyy"

"what you had for dinner baby?"

"salad and mimosa"

"The kids?"

"they had mac and cheese but i mixed carrots in it"

"you also took care of Blue? Aww"

"Yeah she was having this little tea party with Rza and I. She made us wear a crown... anything to make this Princess happy"

"Ima tell ha why am I not invited to this tea party"

"Because you was out with your Besties. Anyways I have a surprise for you tommorow"

"What is it?"

"I told you It was a secret"

"I hope its a telfar bag" I said closing my eyes and crossing my fingers.

"I operated a 9 year old today" She opened the door for me to get out of the car since we have reached our house already.

"You're heroic"

"iam known for being heroic Rihanna"

"Oh how?"

"I did things you couldn't imagine"

"...give me one that you did"

"I cut an LVAD wire just to get the Heart donation for my patient, I got charged with a 100k lawcase"

"Shit, when did this happened?"

"When I was just an Intern,but it's cool now"

"I didn't know you're willing to risk everything for your patients"

"I used to stand on my O.R alone. I Operated alone. I Operated during a shooting inside the hospital. I removed a bomb inside the chest cavity. I've done things that almost took my life, everyone's life...If I didn't did all of that, I don't know...Maybe, there's more people will get affected if I didnt do all of that...Apex Hill won't be the top 1 hospital in the States"

"did I married a Superhero?"

"you did, great job"

"Damn, I couldn't imagine and count how many lives you held in your palms already" I said while Yn took my shoes, getting a massage oil.

I love her Services ughhh.

"To be honest, It's nothing. Helping people makes me happy. The more people I helped, the more I became a good person. People also respects me because of it"

"You should be the hero, not me"

"Shit, I forgot. You're the 16th National Hero of Barbados"

"I don't deserve it"

"you helped a lot of people. You did things too and I'm proud of you my love" Yn said with a pretty look in her eyes so I leaned to kiss her.

"How can you be so sexy and romantic?"

"Im sexy? or you wanna.." She pulled me on the edge of the bed by my ankles.

"Aht! aht! aht! you still need to make it  up to me . Not by sex or this foot massage thing"

"awwwhh mann"

"mhm"

"Japanese food, pink roses, white wine"

"Ouu, I like that idea"

"okay tommorow. I promise"