36 : Love day

Kelly's Pov

Today, is a Sunny day. I love the weather today, it made my skin shine.

"goodmorning Dr. Rowland"

"goodmorning"

Going to the hospital for work? very chill.. I mean, B and i? we too cool right now...for real.

Was I too excited for this baby? Like, i always wake up and kiss B's tummy, i love that thing.

She told me that my sister is looking for me. Marsai, she was my younger sister. We do have a baby brother, Shade. He's 12 and Marsai is 19.

My father really did manipulated me. Not just my feelings but... he did fucked up my body. It's like he did a experiment on my body like im some animal.

"Hey Kelly, so how... are you?" Gabrielle gave me a hug.

"im doing so good, I'm still recovering from you know.." i said fixing my scrubs.

"thats good to hear"

"yeah...where's Bey?" I asked and she pointed up to the gallery. There goes my baby, smiling. She mouthed i love you, waved and blew me kiss.

"vitals?"

"all normal"

i began operating the patient and finished in 3 hours after that, i went back to my office, bey was there waiting for me we went to get some food and got home.

Robyn's Pov

Can you believe it? Yn smoked with me! It's so lonely in our mansion, the twins was with mama tina and i'm bored so i made her drink and smoke with me.

"You ready?"

"baabeee what?"

"to fuck" she ripped my dress. I was just wearing a long black dress, and i was laying on top of her now because she pulled me.

"calm down bubs" i said rubbing her shoulders. We gon end up with a baby here now that im off birth control. It gave me a lot of weight so I stopped taking it.

Now that my dress is ripped my naked tities is out.

I forgot to mention that we're in my wifes home in the woods.

"behave baby please"

"Stop teasing thennnn" she complained.

"remember when we went to get the new porsche for solange?"

"yeah?" she respond with her eyes on my boobs while her hands on my waist.

"I- Ynnnn"

"i cried today"

"the bravest Knowles cried?"

"bey and kelz is having a boy, sol is graduating....everything changed"

She really told me why did she cry today i mean she doesn't really tell her personal feelings that much

so... i think i like it better drunk yn.

-
solange's graduation
beyoncé's pov

"congratulations sissy!!"

"thank you beybey"

"My pleasure"

it's also kellz birthday today. we are spending time together at dinner and we will be surprising kelendria tonight. rza is with her at the lakers game so... yesterday was great because we took a nap together and now its her birthday and day off so she really need a break for herself this week.

i really love kelly , i think i'm ready to make our own family, build our own family... a lot changed her and i'm proud of my baby.

_
Yn

"twilight twili-" astrid, hand went on my mouth and covered it.

"no baba pweze"

"you don't want me singing?"

"no" she said shaking her head.

"time to bed now mini me, goodnight princess"

Robyn's POV

"happy Valentine's baby" Her lips went to mine and we kissed for seconds.

"happy Valentine's my valentine"

So, yn bought bouquets. For me, mama tina, bey and solo. I told her not to get me anything but she did bought me 32 dozens of roses.

I was wearing a grey skirt and a pair of long socks up to my thighs, white top and a pair of glasses. Plus my brunette hair got me looking like one of those porn stars.

It's on purpose anyways.

I wanna get fucked tonight. Iam her porn star tonight.

-------

I've been so busy i don't have a time for updates 😭 here's a short one!