Explanation.

⚠⚠
This story line contains sexual chapters. Everything sex, love, heartbreaks.

Rihanna, a star, is an Ex-Wife to Y/n Knowles, her bestfriend's sister, Beyoncé.

Well... they're still married but, still waiting for the process of their divorce.

Their relationship is private for the reason that, Y/n Knowles is a very private person. Don't want to reveal her business to the media.

Robyn's soon to be Ex Wife is a hot surgeon. Fit, and healty. Has an IQ like Einstein. Every nurse in the hospital want's her. But Y/n would reject everyone who approach her, and just focus on her career.

Y/n is a cute person, she's not rude either. Just that she's a woman who's secretly been married.

Now, their sex life. Mmm, Robyn always ask for her. Every hour. Y/n is a sex addict, both her and Rihanna is. Y/n always asks for sex before work, during lunch break, and even at night.

The two had a high sex drive. Fucks like rabbits, disgusting sex is their everything. They're so in love with each other's body.

Sex is a gift for married couples. Make love, to expand their family. Married couples should enjoy it to one another.

Until...

Y/n caught Robyn and her bestfriend Rakim, fucking. In their bed.

Where She and her wife supposed to be sleeping, cuddling and chilling at.

Y/n has never hated anyone than her wife and her bestfriend. She was hurt. She left Her son and Wife in their Mansion home, while she continued to be in her career being a Cardio Surgeon.

She couldn't believe Robyn and her bestfriend. The love of her life and the friend that she treated like a brother.

Read..