33 : Chief K.

Beyoncé's Pov

Kelly got home late again. She's been doing this for three days now. She said it's just work.

"lie to me again, the last time I fucking asked my father he said you aren't on duty anymore"

"I was in my office taking a little rest, Beyoncé not tonight"

"All damn night, I was here waiting for you. I know you were with
Nathalie ... And.. I know that you kissed her"

"Who the hell is Nathalie?"

"Don't ask me because I know you're cheatin', you're lyin' and
I know that you're hidin' two cellphones. I know"

"Beyoncé, not tonight"

"Yes it's happening tonight, look at your fucking collar. It has a fucking lipstick stain" I pulled her collar showing the evidence.

"Can't that be my lipstick?"

"Yeah liar!"

"Don't fucking go over here smelling like your other woman's cheap perfume, i don't wanna see you , we're over, leave, go fucking leave!"

things end, people change, life goes on. like alani said, if you both want it, it will work..

Just for once, I want someone to be scared of losing me.

She left and I'm going back to my sleep. Tomorrow is my first day at work so I need to look good and have a great sleep tonight.

_
The Morning After
First Day of Work

"Goodmorning Miss Knowles, your father is expecting you in his office"

So i followed the staff that told me.

"Hey, sweetheart. You ready for work?" He has this enthusiastic smile and greetings on me,  i swear.

"I don't know how to feel like, dad..im just a little girl a while ago and now...I'm gonna be a Cheif of Surgery?"

Y'all never know that I have a doctorate degree in medicine but now that you know...my position is higher than Y/n or yk who because i served at the military , that was 21 years ago ad im now 40.

"You want your office close to Kelendria?"

"Dad.." He knows what's up, he's my right hand man, he is the one who saw Nathalie and yk..

"I know, so I moved your office at the rooftop"

"Kidding?!"

"Of course, your office is next to your sister, lemme show you"

I was happy that my office got a big space and It looks like an apartment almost. It has a room for me to sleep.

"This floor is only for the Cardio, Neuro and General surgeons, and you as the cheif, we decided to put you here to be close with Gabrielle and Y/n"

"who's we?"

"Regina and I since, we dont want you to be around that Pediatrician"

"Oh dad, you really put up Blue and I's Vouge cover? aww"

"For your motivation. Did you like the table I got for you?"

"dad,  this is so perfect. Thanks alot"

"Anything for my princess, do you want to look around the hospital?"

"Can I meet my colleagues?"

"Sure. Ted, please inform everyone to gather in the auditorium, the cheif wants to meet everyone"