28 : Picking Groceries

Rza Pov

"good job, you really know how to play guitar" Grandpa clapped his hands at me. I showed him my skills on playing the guitar.

"I still don't know how to play some of the chords but someday I will" I looked at auntie solo beside me, auntie Bey was also in the other chair eating an apple.

We was sitting in the backyard, waiting for my mommy to call back.

"Process is a process young man, look at your Baba.. She wasn't the best when she was just starting. Process made her the person she is today. And I'm proud of that process"

"yeah I heard, she was worse before in her high-school days"

"did she mentioned that me and your grandma got called multiple times in the school office?"

"Nope, what she do?"

"I'll tell you when you're old enough"

"Matthew, stop bothering my grandson. Do you want a sandwich, darling?"

"I'm still full from that lunch we just had, I'm totally fine grandma"

"Are you gon ask me if I wanted a sandwich?" Grandpa flirted with her. UMMMMMMMMM

"You can eat the leftovers"

"BWAHAHAHA.. sorry- BWAHHAHAHSAHAHAH" Auntie Solange burst out laughing.

"Dad, momma just said you can eat the leftovers"

"Damn baby, you ain't gon give some sandwich?"

"you can make your own"

"ouu, looks like... You did something on Momma, dad" Auntie Bey teased.

"I forgot to make her coffee today in the hospital"

"Awweee, OMG grandpop.. Why would you?"

"Tina, I'm sorry. I love you" Grandpa hugged grandma. This reminds me of my parents.

"Ewwwww" Auntie Solo fake gagged.

"such a hater, auntie"

"yeah, that's my boy" We shared a high five and Grandma feed him the sandwich that she made for me.

"My parents acts like that too, except they flirt with a little bit of insult, which is weird"

"That's your baba's love language. Your mommy is also a bully. Don't they go so perfect together?"

-
Beyoncé's Pov

It's been 5 hours and Rihanna hasn't called me back. Did my sister killed her or what?

"hi beybey" Nine said climbing on my lap.

"Hi, you need something?"

"I want my mommy, can we call her?" this three year old boy is getting big, growing up so fast.

Her sister and brother are already sleep on their rooms. Astrid had a cold and Rza was tired playing chess with dad of course.

"yeah, we can" It's already 5 in the morning in France so maybe one of them is already awake. I called Y/n instead of Rih, she might be in the gym.

She answered and I'm surprised she haven't got out of bed yet.

"Hey B, is everything okay?"

"Baba? You sleeping?" The little boy asked.

"yeah honey, hi"

"he wanted his mommy, I called you instead of Rih because I know she wasn't up yet, you usually wake up early"