45 : Kelly's Dream

Kelly

This is the time. The time when I settle with the love of my life who's been there for me a lot of times. It's my birthday too.

"Are you ready?" Uncle Matthew asked. I was damn nervous. My palms are sweating.

"Im totally not. I can get through this"

"Right, you are Kelendria Rowland"

"Mhm, is she gon show up or nah?" 

We we're at my house, i invited few of our friends and family to witness my engagement.

"Robyn texted me she said they are stuck in traffic-"

"Heyyy, happy birthday baby" Beyoncé hugged me from the back. The ring was in my pockets safely.

"hi baby, thank you for coming"

"always"

"Happy birthday mama!"

"awww, thank you my NoNo" I picked him up kissing his cheek.

I walked inside with Bey hand on hand. She was wearing this short silver dress. She looked good. Shining in the dark.

"I have a surprise for you" We sat on the dining table and she whispered it on my ear, seductively.

"What is it?"

"you'll see when we're alone, in your bedroom" She kissed my cheek.

Mama Tina prayed for grace and we all happily ate my birthday dinner.

Solange and Daniel was all happy with their perfect relationship. Rza being in situationship with Marsai. Robyn and Yn standing strong together. Gabrielle and Dwayne, Regina and Michael, Onika being Independent and Lala all happy with his man and pregnant 2 months!

Can you believe what we had after all those process? From the waves we all survived?

All of us had our own Hospitals now.

Me and Bey owned a Children Hospital, Yn owned Saint Peregrine Hospital, Gabrielle and Regina on their Pedia and OB-GYN Clinic and Onika is in the process of being a Neuro Surgeon.

Can you believe it? Believe that? We are now successful. All of this was by the help of Director Cheif Matthew Knowles!!!

"ouuu, that's my favorite cake!" Bey went to lit up my candle and all of them sang happy birthday.

"Sing yo Soprano ass Kelly" Mama Tina joked.

"Smile, im taking a picture of you" Bey Said pulling out her digital camera.

"happy birthday daddy"

The room went silent. My cousins looking at each other. My dad confused and my mom was about to laugh.

"Oh, nothing. Kelly smile"

I smiled and after she did i
the picture taking, i think it's time to ask the golden question.

"Uh... everyone, I have an announcement to make.."

"Well first of all, take a seat.." They all took a seat and had their attention to me.

"So... I'm thankful for what we had right now, totally happy of our achievements.." They all said AMEN.

"Now that I have my dreams with me, My son, the hospital, everything i could ask for.." Bey sighed and released a petty chuckled, because I didn't include her.

"BUT NOW! I needed one more thing to accomplish everything in my dreams..."

Bey looked up at me...

"To buy my dream car..."

Bey rolled her eyes and drank her wine.

"Nah, i was joking...but... Y'all.... I really needed this one thing" I sighed, putting the wine glass on the table.

"I don't beg and ask for things and y'all know that, I know what i can do and what I want but...to be able to have this dream, i need to ask a golden question...."

I kneeled one knee down in fron of a sitting Beyoncé and pulled out the ring box.

Everyone squealed and cheered, I didn't even asked a question yet. The girls had their phones at us, filming the cute moment.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles soon-to-be Rowland, can i have the honor to be your lawfully wedded wife in the future and make more babies with you? will you please marry me?" She had her hands on her mouth, she was shocked.

"Baby...YES! YES! i will marry you" She got up of her seat and I slid the ring on her left ring finger.

"I love you, I love you" She kissed me deeply and I felt the chills.

I have a Beyoncé with the F now. Feyoncé. Lol.

Fireworks was erupted in the sky. We kissed under the sparking lights in the sky. Looking in her eyes full of stars, Beyoncé, my dearest love.

"Thank you baby, thank you for making my last dream to become true"

"Iam just your dream and I made it happen, I wanted you to get your dreams and yes, im down to make babies with you in the future"  We kissed again and took pictures.

The Little girl in me is happy now.

THE END