19 : I Forgot.

Is Yn green a flag?

Yn's Pov

"mmhmm, yeah baby that's more like it"

Getting head from your wife is heaven. I be ready to ruin that throat.

"Cum for me baby, come on" Rob said as she stroked me.

I came on her mouth and she still stroked me.

"swallow that cum, my pretty girl" I pulled her face and smacked her cheek.

"you like when i treat you like my slut don't you?"

"yeah, i never complain baby"

"you nasty, let's get cleaned. I don't want you to be feeling in pain or limping while you're in rehearsals and even on your performance. I promise you after that we can do what you want, eat what you want, drink what you want... anything for you baby"

"I understand, few days more right?"

"mhm, I'll change the covers, you do your hygiene, I will follow you later" I kissed her one time, took off the white sheets and changed it with the fresh ones.

I do the laundry in this household and I never complained. If you complain on doing the laundry, you must be being a lazy person. Me? Im not lazy when it comes to cleaning. I am more organized than Robyn.

She used to spit her toothbrush spit on the sink where we wash our faces, like huh? What's the purpose of that... that's not what it isss.

The sink for washing hands and brushing is different. The sink for washing your face is different. Take note on that.

And I really really hate undone dishes. Trust me, I hate things like that.

When it comes to laundry, I used unscented laundry powders, laundry conditioners. The twins are allergic with scents, that's why I stopped wearing dior sauvage perfume, that chanel °5 perfume.

"Love, I forgot to tell you that we need to go get some groceries, Rza's been eating all of the fruits" I told her.

"you get it tomorrow, Please pick those organic products" Rob said drying her hair.

"you know me, I will. I know better"

"Yn? do you even know how pork barbecue taste? All you eat is Greens. What are you? a cow?"

"I do know what it tastes because i used to eat it when im just a kid and besides, I eat meat sometimes"

"Are you going to pick me up at rehearsals tomorrow?"

"yes"

"awee okayyy" she wrapped my arms around my waist.

"you need to sleep early"

"I know. I want to sleep beside you and you are not done fixing the bed"

"Well, let go of meee"

"no"

"okay stay like that" I said as I put the pillow back on the headboard.